Eating p*ssy

Fresh

Defo a lot of guys out there who eat without beating. Especially west man, yankees and trini man wa gwarn fi dem. I even had to use my discretion and turn a lot down, lips all looking like lethal B's, oh no just go away.

one of the greatest was my big guy bk in the day man was a hefty load so sex wernt the ting but the creativity with bow catting was duly noted. Ice cream, chocolate sprinkles, honey. I used to make sure i linked him just before dinner when i knew hed be hungry. Wow.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Guest chap44uns

Defo a lot of guys out there who eat without beating. Especially west man, yankees and trini man wa gwarn fi dem. I even had to use my discretion and turn a lot down, lips all looking like lethal B's, oh no just go away. one of the greatest was my big guy bk in the day man was a hefty load so sex wernt the ting but the creativity with bow catting was duly noted. Ice cream, chocolate sprinkles, honey. I used to make sure i linked him just before dinner when i knew hed be hungry. Wow.

th_the_rock_wtf.gif

• Upvote 4

a girl came in my mouth 2 nights ago, gorgeous girl, i took her virginity a year ago next month, its so rare to find a vagina that fresh. Im contemplating getting into a serious relationship with her but im not sure if its her vagina thats clouding my judgement.

Jhbnkjvfkjbfvdsbjksfdvjkndfsbjnkgdbsjkndgbsjnfgxjkngfsjkngxvf

This is possibly the funniest thing I've read on here this year

"it's so rare to find a vagina that fresh"

LOOOOL WTF MAN

Sound like you on master chef chatting bout some rump steak

• Upvote 4

a girl came in my mouth 2 nights ago, gorgeous girl, i took her virginity a year ago next month, its so rare to find a vagina that fresh. Im contemplating getting into a serious relationship with her but im not sure if its her vagina thats clouding my judgement.

Wait did she squirt in your mouth or she just came while you we're eating

na no spray just the clear/white stuff. Had her shaking and clenching her thighs, was good for me ego.