''Looking Ass N*gga''

Mame Biram Diouf

"Culture Vulture" is what this is called. Cooperate owned black women at it again attempting to destroy the black community. Shes paid to destroy the black community like most these cooperate owned black so called Negros. 

Nicki Minaj: He drank a lot and did drugs, and he would get violent when he did. When he set fire to the house, he was attempting to kill my mother. She got out before it burned all the way down. I’ve always had this female-empowerment thing in the back of my mind—because I wanted my mother to be stronger, and she couldn’t be. I thought, “If I’m successful, I can change her life.”

Sounds like a desperate girl that would sell her soul at any cost. 

They put their soul out for the white cooperate slave masters for the assault on black society. I can guarantee these white executives wouldn't put up a rapper that talked about killing white people.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vEZ-e6tBigY

Lol Not one word in the video about social advancement/Black Empowerment which you so called Negros don't want to hear about. But she likes to say the word nigger alot. If i was a white supremacist i would absolutely love this video.

• Upvote 1

"Culture Vulture" is what this is called. Cooperate owned black women at it again attempting to destroy the black community. Shes paid to destroy the black community like most these cooperate owned black so called Negros. 

Nicki Minaj: He drank a lot and did drugs, and he would get violent when he did. When he set fire to the house, he was attempting to kill my mother. She got out before it burned all the way down. I’ve always had this female-empowerment thing in the back of my mind—because I wanted my mother to be stronger, and she couldn’t be. I thought, “If I’m successful, I can change her life.”

Sounds like a desperate girl that would sell her soul at any cost. 

They put their soul out for the white cooperate slave masters for the assault on black society. I can guarantee these white executives wouldn't put up a rapper that talked about killing white people.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vEZ-e6tBigY

Lol Not one word in the video about social advancement/Black Empowerment which you so called Negros don't want to hear about. But she likes to say the word nigger alot. If i was a white supremacist i would absolutely love this video.

Too real. 

Always find their way to clutch on straws to justify their stupidness.  

What seems to be the issue now? Do you have a problem with me referring to the people Malcolm X was ready to pull his gun out on as Lookin a## niccaz? Well, I apologize. That was never the official artwork nor is this an official single. This is a conversation. Not a single. I am in the video shooting at Lookin a## niccaz and there happened to be an iconic photo of Malcolm X ready to do the same thing for what he believed in!!!! It is in no way to undermine his efforts and legacy. I apologize to the Malcolm X estate if the meaning of the photo was misconstrued. The word “nicca” causes so much debate in our community while the “nicca” behavior gets praised and worship. Let’s not. Apologies again to his family. I have nothing but respect an adoration for u. Thank you.” The photo was removed hours ago.

Her dog ate the homework basically

Harlem and Malcolm X’s daughter slam Nicki Minaj for online artwork that they call 'disrespectful'

Ilyasah Shabazz slammed the promotional image for the singer's new song, 'Lookin A-- N----,' and urged people to promote her father's legacy in a positive manner.

That’s the message the slain civil rights leader’s daughter wants to send to pop star Nicki Minaj, whose use of Malcolm X’s likeness for her latest single prompted a backlash.

“Ms. Minaj’s artwork for her single does not depict the truth of Malcolm X’s legacy, is completely disrespectful, and in no way is endorsed by my family,” Ilyasah Shabazz told the Daily News Friday, two days after the controversy.

Shabazz, one of six children by Malcolm X and Dr. Betty Shabazz, called on parents and educators Friday to teach their children about the country’s civil rights history.

“It is our family’s hope that the true legacy and context of Malcolm X's life continues to be shared with people from all walks of life in a positive manner that helps promote the goals and ideals for which Malcolm X so passionately advocated,” said Shabazz, author of the memoir “Growing Up X” and a motivational speaker.

The Queens-bred star apologized Thursday for posting artwork for her new single “Lookin A-- N----” that featured an iconic 1964 image of Malcolm X standing at a window holding an M1 Carbine for Ebony magazine.

She has since taken the art off social media and her site.

“That was never the official artwork nor is this an official single,” Minaj said in a statement Thursday. “I apologize to the Malcolm X estate.”

Across Harlem, meanwhile, local leaders were also angered over Minaj’s insensitive cover image.

RELATED: NICKI MINAJ APOLOGIZES FOR MALCOLM X IMAGE

“I’m angry because that’s not what he stood for,” said Jacob Morris, head of the Harlem Historical Society.

“For his image to be misused this way, it’s despicable,” Morris said of the picture, which shows the revered leader holding a rifle and peering through a window.

Morris described the image as one of self-defense because at the time the leader feared for his life.

But Morris said the damage has been done.

“Put up some money instead of some phony words,” said Morris, adding that Minaj should donate to a cause that the civil rights leader would have supported. “It’s disgraceful to attach the n-word to him — flat out.”

Harlem community organizer Iesha Sekou, who operates student workshops through Street Corner Resources out of Harlem Renaissance High School, was also appalled by the use of the image. She said some students at the school didn’t think the imagery and racial slur were offensive.

“I think it’s horrible,” she said. “Look at all of the work that Malcolm X did. For her to use his image and the language that she used, it’s major disrespect.”

Chris Moore, a historian at the Schomburg Center for Research and Black Culture in Harlem, where much of the civil rights leader’s manuscripts are housed, called Minaj “wrong-headed” for her decision to use the historic image.

“It’s more ignorant than disrespectful,” Moore said. “She should pick up a [Malcolm X] book — and her fans, too.”

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/uptown/local-harlem-leaders-fed-minaj-article-1.1615131