biggest lies youve told to secure the ting

Frank White

Done the whole young footballer on the come up/below average footballer in league 1 thing.

With moderate to huge success.

:rofl:

Dagenham and Redbridge seems to be the most popular choice for this type of lie

Lmao.

Off ends + drop any of the following; MK Dons, AFC Wimbledon, Charlton, Colchester + rolling with one/two flashy gaudy guysQbadP.png

Done the whole young footballer on the come up/below average footballer in league 1 thing.

Should've thought bigger.

Hit Miami in '07 & told some girl my name was Michael Ballack & I played for Chelsea.

FFS

Still hilarious.

:lol:

:rofl:

Dagenham and Redbridge seems to be the most popular choice for this type of lie

The internet has ruined this lie, lol, bitches be googling now...

Girl pulled her phone out and said what's your name

I thought good thing I know lower league ball and said Reuben Reid. Her alcohol intake and the bad lighting meant she bought it

As the night went on it appeared I was about to beat this girl with her thinking I was another man. That felt too Justin/Lens to me so I came clean said it was a dare blah blah and beat anyways

When i was 18, i was trying to move this almost fanatical muslim chick from Iran. The body was honestly insane. She would always lecture me about my Godlessness, and tbh i think she was a bit racist.

I told her that our religious conversations had helped me reconnect with my estranged muslim sister and that i was now going to convert.

I have no such sister.

I was never going to convert.

I beat then kicked.

I like to think i taught her an important life lesson about letting religious zeal cloud your better judgement... but i doubt it...meh.

• Upvote 2

Some blast from the past user.

whats good fam!

whats scorpz saying nowadays?

What's good g. hw u living?

lawyer now, so i haven't seen anything other than sand monster arab p*ssy for a mintute. 

Scorpz is cool, he's in old street doing tech stuff. Guy's practically married now to a sister from the mother continent.

I'm about though, i lurk from time to time.