German Airbus A320 Plane Crashes In French Alps

Mame Biram Diouf

Emmanuel Mistrali, an Air France pilot, tells Le Monde it is possible to lock yourself in in the cockpit.

The goal since 9/11 is to prevent access to the cabin by a terrorist or a sick person. The door is armoured. There is emergency access through a digital code, when the crew can’t get a reply from the pilots in case of sickness. This code triggers an alarm in the cockpit: if the pilots do not reply, the door opens. But the digital code can be neutralised by the pilots.

Still no reason why he did it

sh*t is scary

There is probably a logical answer for this but if his intention was to kill as much people as possible why didn't he fly the plane into a city, if it was just suicide why not wait until you get home and top yourself.

How is there a logical answer?

Guy flew a plane into a mountain with 100+ people on board, where's the logic?

Still no reason why he did it

sh*t is scary

There is probably a logical answer for this but if his intention was to kill as much people as possible why didn't he fly the plane into a city, if it was just suicide why not wait until you get home and top yourself.

How is there a logical answer?

Guy flew a plane into a mountain with 100+ people on board, where's the logic?

Fighter jets could have shot him down before he got to a city or the pilot/someone remotely could have possibly eventually overriden the door to allow the pilot to gain entry

Like I said I'm not aviation expert, I just find it weird this sits right in the middle of only killing yourself and killing as many people as possible

Maybe he just thought fuck this fuck this plane fuck these passengers fuck these crying babies fuck this stewardess not freeing it up lemme shut them the fuck up

Maybe he just thought f*ck this f*ck this plane f*ck these passengers f*ck these crying babies f*ck this stewardess not freeing it up lemme shut them the f*ck up

In a way I think it's this.

My guess, guys depressive, this opportunity came up where he's alone in the cockpit and committed mass homocide/suicide.

Maybe he just thought f*ck this f*ck this plane f*ck these passengers f*ck these crying babies f*ck this stewardess not freeing it up lemme shut them the f*ck up

In a way I think it's this.

My guess, guys depressive, this opportunity came up where he's alone in the cockpit and committed mass homocide/suicide.

Guy had suffered from depression in 09 according to various media outlets.

Definitely think he just  thought " you know today, fuck it, i'm out"