The Budget

Captain Planet

If someone wants to live as an art appreciating hobo then so be it, take your loan, study your arts and never pay it back.

We are talking about people going to uni for no social or personal gain.

What kind of argument is this?

I will repeat again how are you distinguishing these people from the ones that will make the gain????

If someone wants to live as an art appreciating hobo then so be it, take your loan, study your arts and never pay it back.

I will repeat again how are you distinguishing these people from the ones that will make the gain????

Also want to see this question answered

i voted conservative and im very proud to have done so 

even though my home borough is newham and will probably always be labour 

this ' poor people should never vote tory' mantra is very narrow minded 

Tories are the party for the ambitious and hard working

Do your parents live in social housing?

stop talking sh*t then

No you idiot, SLC deduct the 100 and something from my salary, yeah before I receive my money at the end of the month, how can I somehow find a way of defaulting on it?

Tell me how I can default on a loan repayment taken from me before I receive my paycheque? Particularly when if I stop earning I get an immediate holiday until I start earning again.

And if I could what right would I have applying for loans and mortgages if I cannot afford a payment of 100+ per month.

• Downvote 1

i voted conservative and im very proud to have done so 

even though my home borough is newham and will probably always be labour 

this ' poor people should never vote tory' mantra is very narrow minded 

Used to think like that. So very very wrong

stop talking sh*t then

No you idiot, SLC deduct the 100 and something from my salary, yeah before I receive my money at the end of the month, how can I somehow find a way of defaulting on it?

Tell me how I can default on a loan repayment taken from me before I receive my paycheque? Particularly when if I stop earning I get an immediate holiday until I start earning again.

And if I could what right would I have applying for loans and mortgages if I cannot afford a payment of 100+ per month.

cp u are a bitch!!! coz u keep moving goal posts ffs

i've being saying the same thing from the start

student loan is debt, debt is debt regardelss of how its being treated/structured

YOU!!! then started talking about mortgage brokers ain't taking said loan into account and how u can't "properly default" on it and "people going to uni for no social or personal gain"

no one was talking about defaults and all that other shit

bitch GWAY!

the fact u seriously believe this... lol smh

why even debate these type of ppl. ur jus as bad as all the tarquins n sebastians. but whats worse u come frm newham u fool

aint that one of londons most deprived bouroughs since like the 90s. smh

idiot

It's not even funny

these cunts are going to stop inheritance tax and at the same time are going to have families living in council homes paying market rates?

That's the complete gentrification of newham tee'd up and so many people driven into poverty.

hard working people who rely on their cheap rent to be able to live in the capital

your ignorance is sickening.

• Upvote 5

bitch ain't got no answers lads other than bullshit generalisation based on his minimal experiences with said "people"

stop talking sh*t then

cp u are a bitch!!! coz u keep moving goal posts ffs

i've being saying the same thing from the start

student loan is debt, debt is debt regardelss of how its being treated/structured

YOU!!! then started talking about mortgage brokers ain't taking said loan into account and how u can't "properly default" on it and "people going to uni for no social or personal gain"

no one was talking about defaults and all that other sh*t

bitch GWAY!

when u reach the threshold & the broker sees dem repayments going missing from your account u best believe then it's a real debt that needs to be addressed during a mortgage application

Please reword your question I don't understand as it seems like I've already made this clear.

:/

are dumb bro

yeah u have to be coz was that not my reply to your ignorant statement where u brought up mortgage brokers not caring about student loan? (rhetorical)

and u went uni as well

smh

i won't be replying to u any more on this matter

Please reword your question I don't understand as it seems like I've already made this clear.

what you mean this fraff right here

People need to adapt their mindset, you have free education in this country if by A-levels you show you can make your path academically then go to uni even with your 40k debt in the confidence you will earn much more than that soon in the service economy.

998.gif

• Upvote 2

So you're upset that instead of getting free cash (which was good to an extent) people now get some flakey loan which is only paid back depending on what they make of the loan and their life.

Look how spoilt you lot are.

The ignorant complain about these big 'faux debt' numbers, be grateful things are the way they are because this system we have is one of a kind. 'Oh no look at all this debt I have I cant go uni now', yes you can.

I have 12k remaining student loan debt, minor.

But then 11k on career dev loan from Barclays for my masters, ouch.

And paid 18k upfront for the masters, that's a deposit, if I had the salary at the time to get the mortgage though.

I should be the one complaining.

Give me strength

You wouldn't be in the position you're in if it wasn't for labour.

The party that just abolished maintance grants and replaced them with loans is for the hard working?

And put up tuition fees?

You know, the guys that went to uni for free?

Basically scrapped employment tribunals?

Scrapped legal aid for family law and other stuff?

Not only kept but encouraged 0 hours contracts?

All while cutting taxes for the rich and big companies

The neo liberal dream isnt your reality bro, you can claim to have gone to this uni and worked for this company but you'll never be on their level, you'll never get anywhere near them on the ladder, you know for a fact the neo liberal economic policies only generate wealth for the very few at the top while trickling pennies to whoever else can climb over everyone else's head and pocket handfuls. But youll still have that greed within you that says I'll make it, ONE DAY.

Happens over and over again you see people chase this life and end up flat on their face but there are thousands behind just waiting to take that corpses place

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

Half this forum would be working in tesco if it wernt for ema and labour

That 30 a week got guys through college

• Upvote 11

Half this forum would be working in tesco if it wernt for ema and labour

That 30 a week got guys through college

Bruv...

Certain man in my school almost dropped out from year 10 and that, and not through hating school. Once they knee they could get help going college they fought tooth and nail to get that, then got loans to go uni, and now work.

That shit put ALOT of man in education just because they knew there was a way for them