Who done it better

Bruno Di Gradi

Execution was 0/10 dom

No worries. I keeps a snubnose by my ankle

/

Ryan Giggs

Or

Heero's boy?

Lol of course you would be riding for my boy, you equally have the same suspicious snake like qualites he does.

Nah I'm not a snake like that. But I'm thinking about going and putting them feelers out, if she's about it then I'll snitch to my boy. Don't really wanna but I feel it's my duty.

Can't drink too much though, cos I remember when I met her the titties were REPPIN!

Gonna go in with a military mind listening to the makaveli album on the way. Wish me luck comrades

Snakes of a kind slither together I guess.

No worries. I keeps a snubnose by my ankle

/

Ryan Giggs

Or

Heero's boy?

Lol of course you would be riding for my boy, you equally have the same suspicious snake like qualites he does.

Nah I'm not a snake like that. But I'm thinking about going and putting them feelers out, if she's about it then I'll snitch to my boy. Don't really wanna but I feel it's my duty.

Can't drink too much though, cos I remember when I met her the titties were REPPIN!

Gonna go in with a military mind listening to the makaveli album on the way. Wish me luck comrades

Snakes of a kind slither together I guess.

Faaack.

Mad if Dom is your boy slyly mocking....