Sign in to follow this  
Benicio del Toney

Watching highlights of this Arsenal match

agree dont have a clue wtf he is playing at talented player but stil needs to fix up big time wenger needs to have a word

Pure scum.Ideal replacement for Pires.
he goes on worst then pires,hate the guy.need some aggy player to seckle him down.

agree dont have a clue wtf he is playing at talented player but stil needs to fix up big time wenger needs to have a word
Wenger already has.This is just the way Eboue plays. We just have to put up with it because hes a v good player.

It pisses everyone off, his a very good player but the play acting and diving is a shame.

Pure scum.Ideal replacement for Pires.
he goes on worst then pires,hate the guy.need some aggy player to seckle him down.
The way he smiles after he just hacked someone down pisses me off also.Arsenal have a history of RB that piss everyone off.I swear no-one liked Lauren prior to people finding out that he was a former boxer, then he got ratings.Still annoying though.

It does take the piss and it takes away from his good performances. I mena today he played well but he only gets remembered for the diving.Its part of the game now nothing no one can do bout it really.

BadmanHe does play act but im used to it & choose not focus on it, one minute he's on the floor & your vex with him for ova doing it & the next he's skining two defenders & you love him again (no homo)

i like him after hearing the strories dat he does mad stuffneeds top acting tho. cant see why headfs hate lehmann tho. guys a legend

Hes a d*ck head i dont think people realize how many goals he gets when he does that cant wait for the day someone breaks his back

On a real though why are soo many arsenal players cunts.LehmannEboueFabregas & Van Persie, are all sly bastards.