WHOS A GYALLIST AND WHOS NOT

kerser

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol, i must be getting older.scooping 2 girls that are sloshes = young antics that anyone remotley good looking can do.having a full time wifey thats round your crib most of the day, and yet you still manage to keep another grown woman on the side who checks your phone,emails and friends = gyallis.for the record, I do neither of the 2

lol, i must be getting older.scooping 2 girls that are sloshes = young antics that anyone remotley good looking can do.having a full time wifey thats round your crib most of the day, and yet you still manage to keep another grown woman on the side who checks your phone,emails and friends = gyallis.for the record, I do neither of the 2
119009824_8acfa0990e.jpg

real gyalist would not hot his business on www.vip2.co.uk
true talks...from time u making topics about this it is one of the following...1)You are lying = you not being a gyalis2)it happened but you were so excited about it (cos it dont happen on a reg) you made a topic about it and shared it with a bunch of people you have never met in person = you not being a gyalisYOU LOSE

bait they looked like ur auntiesum saxon-viking long boat
from time u making topics about this it is one of the following...1)You are lying = you not being a gyalis2)it happened but you were so excited about it (cos it dont happen on a reg) you made a topic about it and shared it with a bunch of people you have never met in person = you not being a gyalisYOU LOSE
I take pics b4 sex standard ting get me madman1uy4.jpgthen we wave good bye after the do2559414c8f3652215544e83dd8040db1.JPGme>>>>>you lmao (found a folder with old pics inside)
LMFAOKerser is a battyface. Any fassy trying to be big in the Islington rentboy game.