Milk

Supernova

Cow's milk is an unhealthy fluid from diseased animals that contains a wide range of dangerous and disease-causing substances that have a cumulative negative effect on all who consume it.

MILK'S BASIC CONTENTS

*ALL* cow's milk (regular and 'organic') has 59 active hormones, scores of allergens, fat and cholesterol.

Most cow's milk has measurable quantities of herbicides, pesticides, dioxins (up to 200 times the safe levels), up to 52 powerful antibiotics (perhaps 53, with LS-50), blood, pus, feces, bacteria and viruses. (Cow's milk can have traces of anything the cow ate... including such things as radioactive fallout from nuke testing ... (the 50's strontium-90 problem).

(Quick Google search)

• Upvote 1

However I did also find this?

While we've been conditioned to believe milk is the epitome of healthy drinking, it's really a gamble. It can be highly beneficial or highly detrimental.

Grass feeding is a practice not yet familiar to all consumers. 100% grass-fed cow's milk comes from cows who have grazed in pasture year-round rather than being fed a processed diet for much of their life. Grass feeding improves the quality of cow's milk, and makes the milk richer in omega-3 fats, vitamin E, beta-carotene, and CLA (a beneficial fatty acid named conjugated linoleic acid). (For more detailed information about grass feeding, please click here.)

Cow's milk is an unhealthy fluid from diseased animals that contains a wide range of dangerous and disease-causing substances that have a cumulative negative effect on all who consume it.

MILK'S BASIC CONTENTS

*ALL* cow's milk (regular and 'organic') has 59 active hormones, scores of allergens, fat and cholesterol.

Most cow's milk has measurable quantities of herbicides, pesticides, dioxins (up to 200 times the safe levels), up to 52 powerful antibiotics (perhaps 53, with LS-50), blood, pus, feces, bacteria and viruses. (Cow's milk can have traces of anything the cow ate... including such things as radioactive fallout from nuke testing ... (the 50's strontium-90 problem).

(Quick Google search)

sounds like bro science

• Downvote 1

So if they mass produced breast milk and started selling it by the pint, would people here cop?

No. Humans don't need milk after the breast feeding stage and that's just nasty.

It could be argued we don't really need milk at all (I'm not saying that)

Some women find it too painful and the child only gets formula etc...

There would be a market for breast milk though.

had BMs breast milk before, didnt rate.

/

i like almond milk but wasnt really feeling it on my cereal, went back to normal.

Way i see it as long as its in moderation there shouldnt really be ill affects, same way i love my meat but dont over do it, put some fish and veg options in there.

So if they mass produced breast milk and started selling it by the pint, would people here cop?

No. Humans don't need milk after the breast feeding stage and that's just nasty.

that's your opinion not fact

2tZBkBd.gif

:lmao:  :rofl: