Tottenham Hotspur Official Topic

n/a

We played sh*t...We lost...You deserved it...But were out of the CARLING CUP... Its not the biggest upset in the world...16th in the league... Joint 1st.... SKKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENN
Alright mate, we are doing sh*t in the league but we beat you in that as well, Its nothing really. People are actually happy that they lost, i don't care what reasons you have, them things are just not acceptable.

Dont even care.Last game of the season, minor.We done you in the league and exterminated you in the league cup.I am content.
lmao...Come like you just won the competition
You confirmed your muppet status on this forum during the match after reading some of your posts.You are now up there with guys like Goddaz, Yungdon and RareUno.Congratulations.Can we play you every week?

Dont even care.Last game of the season, minor.We done you in the league and exterminated you in the league cup.I am content.
lmao...Come like you just won the competition
You confirmed your muppet status on this forum during the match after reading some of your posts.You are now up there with guys like Goddaz, Yungdon and RareUno.Congratulations.Can we play you every week?
Swear you need to realize it was 1 game... Your a d*ck TBH... You come on the levels of thinkingthuglife, the one and fabolous sport... You never saw Liverpool fans on here chattin as much shot as you when we beat Chelsea..KMT Go back to hiding

Any rebore dynamyt pool fan.
LMAO at yourself...Carling cup... SkeenSwear allow calling me a rebore Liverpool fan, atleast when my team loose I'm still here unlike you...
Lol, swear you're going on like it was JUST the carling cup, League as well mate. Your fans were humiliated when 30k+ were singing "Can we play you every week"You do know a couple of weeks back, we were actually better off than last season, yet we were still posting them times. The main sports room has gone so downhill + spurs room being locked, nothing you could really do about that. No fan other than Matt, Logan Necksta and JJ can chat about seeing their team lose, 'cause it happens once every blue moon for most mans teams on here.