tattoos

skankin' out

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Llow Wrists and neck.Trust me, most people who get tatts there regret it in the long run.
Trust meI regret one of the tats I have in MASSIVE writing on the back of my neck, alot of times when I am in a club certain guys/girls get shook when they see it and its not a good look with the general public + fedsI might even go as far as getting it lasered out, or maybe incoroprate with a back tattoo to disguise it..Got one of the hand, one of my favourites I have doneUnfinished work on my belly and armFor those shook about getting tats done and the pain, purchase Anaesthetic Cream, numbs the pain completely...
all depends on the person and situationsive got tatts on my neck, both wrists and back of both handsnever regretted a single onebut then again im dark skin, so their not really prominent

Llow Wrists and neck.Trust me, most people who get tatts there regret it in the long run.
Trust meI regret one of the tats I have in MASSIVE writing on the back of my neck, alot of times when I am in a club certain guys/girls get shook when they see it and its not a good look with the general public + fedsI might even go as far as getting it lasered out, or maybe incoroprate with a back tattoo to disguise it..Got one of the hand, one of my favourites I have doneUnfinished work on my belly and armFor those shook about getting tats done and the pain, purchase Anaesthetic Cream, numbs the pain completely...
all depends on the person and situationsive got tatts on my neck, both wrists and back of both handsnever regretted a single onebut then again im dark skin, so their not really prominent
Do you intend on working?Certain people will not employ people with more Tattoo's than qualifications...*

Do you intend on working?Certain people will not employ people with more Tattoo's than qualifications...*
10 tattoos11 GCSEsim still goodbut i dnt intend on gettina proper job stilli cnt hack 9-5 id have to get sutin different

i struggle 2 see y ppl get tattoos, unless wot dey get has a strong meanin 2 demlow gettin a tattoo if it means f*ck all 2 u
Asking why people wear tattoos is like asking why people wear hats. Because the person thinks it looks good. Nothing more to it really. What I cant understand is why people think there needs to be an intricate and detailed explanation for having a tattoo.

What I cant understand is why people think there needs to be an intricate and detailed explanation for having a tattoo.
Exactamundo
Coz ur stuck with it for the rest of ur lifeThe only way out is expensive and sore and doesnt allways workIt seems stupid to do that to yourself without a proper reasonI wud only get one as a tribute to a lost loved one, a feeling that will allways stay with me, just like the tatooI dont wanna offend anyone...but _____________ >>>>> meaningless tatoos

What I cant understand is why people think there needs to be an intricate and detailed explanation for having a tattoo.
Exactamundo
Coz ur stuck with it for the rest of ur lifeThe only way out is expensive and sore and doesnt allways workIt seems stupid to do that to yourself without a proper reasonI wud only get one as a tribute to a lost loved one, a feeling that will allways stay with me, just like the tatooI dont wanna offend anyone...but _____________ >>>>> meaningless tatoos
thats ur reasoningnot everyones the same and just coz u think it doesnt mean its righteveryone has a different reason to do everything

Exactamundo
Hmmm, I see what you mean. Personally, I find 'RIP' tattoos corney and shite. It all depoends on the person they are going on really. If your someone whos always indecisive about things and always have regrets, then a tattoo isnt for you lol.

Exactamundo
thats ur reasoningnot everyones the same and just coz u think it doesnt mean its righteveryone has a different reason to do everything
Bruv, I ain't sending or nothing, but the tats ou mentioned, are undoubtly will not make a good impression on the industry you want to go in.

i struggle 2 see y ppl get tattoos, unless wot dey get has a strong meanin 2 demlow gettin a tattoo if it means f*ck all 2 u
Asking why people wear tattoos is like asking why people wear hats. Because the person thinks it looks good. Nothing more to it really. What I cant understand is why people think there needs to be an intricate and detailed explanation for having a tattoo.
Its like when ppl ask me 'why did i get my piercings?' and they expect me to give a real gd detailed reason.I dnt f*ckin kno. I just got it cos i felt like gettin one and i like it. end of.

I'm getting an anubis tattoo, when I get slightly bigger (one more stone), but first, I want gurls to know where I am from, so I am getting the country of jamaica on the inner part of my arm and getting J-Credz on the lower part of my left shoulder/upper part of my left arm(influenced by heros)