R.I.P ALEX

Guest Ibn Khaldun

I swear I saw in a topic once that he said he hates blacks,I always though he was whiteand for f*ck sake seing another black/mixed race whatever he is being gay.ive only seen 2 gay batty men in my life and they were both black SMH
He's a mix race boy lost in Suffolk.(to the tune of The Police's "Illegal Alien")

Guest Onslaught
Remember that guy who accused bare people of being fruits time ago and the accused would not deny it because the guy said he had evidence?Alex was one of the accused.
I swear he wernt lolThat d*ckhead try say it was me Carpe and Realz.
We already knew about carpe though.

Guest Onslaught
I swear I saw in a topic once that he said he hates blacks,I always though he was whiteand for f*ck sake seing another black/mixed race whatever he is being gay.ive only seen 2 gay batty men in my life and they were both black SMH
Do not let nyeelman hear you say that. He believes that gay black men do not exist.

Remember that guy who accused bare people of being fruits time ago and the accused would not deny it because the guy said he had evidence?Alex was one of the accused.
Alex and Carpe should link....

lol that 1 where they r skipping could blatantly just be him pissed out of his head getting led (to the sex dungeon) by his freindand maybe his lips just fell on 2 his bredrins face
LMFFAOO!!Still....could be a reasonable explanation for those?....... biggrin.gif

Guest Radio Raheem...

Yeah I always thought he was white, would always be sending for blacks on the slylmao @ rebore crouchshits disgustingP.S how did you get these pics?

For every gay black man, theres 3 gay whitesproof is in the pictures

Guest Onslaught
I doubt Alex would go that low.

llow setting up gay dates

biggrin.gif VIP2 will become a gay matchmaking site if things continue