ViP Rumors.

Thizz

i heard smaddy is somalian, i aint saying she's somalian, but someone on MSN (rsonist) said that she's somalian
LOLbait look at her somalian hair and shiit
LOL tryna take Smaddy for Halima Mohamed
I had a few girls in my school with this name...Smaddy.. what school did you go , was it in west?

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The industry sayin DStructo leavin the gameMy bitch from down South told me that Goliath was gayHe ain't the only one that don't like p*ssyI was in jail when I heard LuLu do like p*ssyHeard Ch33ky like to sling her p*ssyGot on a DVD and said Bully ate her p*ssy (Damn!)Pricks talk but they don't really liveGot this Cracktro fag looking like he wearing a wigThe other day a dude came through the hood with jewels kidShowed me two chains that belong to you kids.
I hate gossip,and i dont walk around looking for it you know,but yesterday it seemed to just wander around untill it found me.you know,gossip found me...and why dont u try to prove it?how?you dont know how to prove it?well, what you just do is..............

Guest Radio Raheem...
The industry sayin DStructo leavin the gameMy bitch from down South told me that Goliath was gayHe ain't the only one that don't like p*ssyI was in jail when I heard LuLu do like p*ssyHeard Ch33ky like to sling her p*ssyGot on a DVD and said Bully ate her p*ssy (Damn!)Pricks talk but they don't really liveGot this Cracktro fag looking like he wearing a wigThe other day a dude came through the hood with jewels kidShowed me two chains that belong to you kids.
I hate gossip,and i dont walk around looking for it you know,but yesterday it seemed to just wander around untill it found me.you know,gossip found me...and why dont u try to prove it?how?you dont know how to prove it?well, what you just do is..............
bushstraightfacerh5.jpg

bushstraightfacerh5.jpg
biggrin.gif:D :D

STOP!UGHHH THE DROP IS [DEE]DUUUUUUUUUUUUURTY[/DEE]

I heard Onslaught was spending his final moments on ViP2
lmaoI heard the same ting tooI heard one of the Brotherhood Of Bachelors is gonna be leaving their homemade club ...
Hmmmmmm!

I heard Onslaught was spending his final moments on ViP2
lmaoI heard the same ting tooI heard one of the Brotherhood Of Bachelors is gonna be leaving their homemade club ...
Hmmmmmm!
You're Hmmm'ing like its you .. is this true?
Dont try and twiss it.Im Hmmmm'ing because im wondering which member you maybe referring to.Hmmm.