Wretch 32

macz

you know there a thread on the grime room about it.
He knows. He posted in that thread then made 2 more threads about it.
And?
Is it really necessary to have 3 threads (in the grime room, hip hop room and whatever room) about the same album?
Come on, how many giggs thread popped off in total? I didn't read you complaining one bit & here you are moaning about just 2 threads & a reply. Your funny still lol
Why are you being dumb/slow in the head about this? Use your common sense.There was already a thread in the grime room about the album that had a few replies in it already. Yes its a good album and deserves its praise and appreciation but there's no need to make 2 more threads about it. All the Giggs threads in this room got merged together.SNM.

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Went to HMV and Zavvi today to cop it, both of them didnt have it.both thought it was released on the 6th an didnt know when it was gonna come, but i told the woman at zavvi that it got pushed back 1 week so she said it should be in stock tomorrow....so imma go back tomorrow an try cop it if they got it.

you know there a thread on the grime room about it.
He knows. He posted in that thread then made 2 more threads about it.
And?
Is it really necessary to have 3 threads (in the grime room, hip hop room and whatever room) about the same album?
Come on, how many giggs thread popped off in total? I didn't read you complaining one bit & here you are moaning about just 2 threads & a reply. Your funny still lol
Why are you being dumb/slow in the head about this? Use your common sense.There was already a thread in the grime room about the album that had a few replies in it already. Yes its a good album and deserves its praise and appreciation but there's no need to make 2 more threads about it. All the Giggs threads in this room got merged together.SNM.
Not even being dumb about anything. Your going on like everyone goes into the grime/hip hop/whatever rooms. They're some rooms here I've never been in ffs.My sense which wasn't common to you was to let others which otherwise won't have known know. That's allStill, you should do your job & merge the rahtid threads then since its such a big deal to you.Jeeez!