Wretch 32

macz

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WHY ARE YOU GETTING PISSED OFF LOL??IT'S CLING FILM A SMART GUESS WOULD BE THAT HE JUS HAD HIS HANDS INKED?
Lol. Bru.Swear it was pissing me off. You know when something is bugging you but you cant put yourfinger on it. It waslikethat. I couldnt see wha it was an was movin his hands too fst. Didnt even watch the whole vid coz of it Looool.

WHY ARE YOU GETTING PISSED OFF LOL??IT'S CLING FILM A SMART GUESS WOULD BE THAT HE JUS HAD HIS HANDS INKED?
Lol. Bru.Swear it was pissing me off. You know when something is bugging you but you cant put yourfinger on it. It waslikethat. I couldnt see wha it was an was movin his hands too fst. Didnt even watch the whole vid coz of it Looool.
It's his new tattoo.

Wretch needs ten pounds and a bar of soap when I see him on any videohis skin comes like he was wrestling in ashesno homocant stand him though guy think he is cleverI hate them grime mc stillgoing dictionary dot com dont get you ratings or reciting gcse biologythats why TEMPZ>>>
LOL @ you mentioning Tempz being >>>>>>>> anything in the same paragraph as wretch
WRETCH >>>>> __________.

• 2 weeks later...
Wretch needs ten pounds and a bar of soap when I see him on any videohis skin comes like he was wrestling in ashesno homocant stand him though guy think he is cleverI hate them grime mc stillgoing dictionary dot com dont get you ratings or reciting gcse biologythats why TEMPZ>>>
LOL @ you mentioning Tempz being >>>>>>>> anything in the same paragraph as wretch
init how can man say all that then say temps some f*ck*ng idiot

init how can man say all that then say temps some f*ck*ng idiot