STAYING UP LATE GOONS

Maxxx

yh but ovi she is such an abismal to the eyesight he inverted the phrase
yeah but he ended it with neitherif he was gonna do that, then he may as well kept it the sameamd i'm sure its was her words and not her face that c*ck blocked himi'm just sayin

Just got back from a night outWhats with d*ckhead goin out lookin for trouble on a night out when you should be on good vibesOur night was cut short cause a mate me and a couple others we were with new for years got into a scrap in one club so me and a mate just split it up then bout an hour later these lads are tryin 2 surround us while were dancin, then 2 of them try bottle me and my mate so i just hit this one lad and drop him, pop his nose and now ive got blood all over my new shirt <_<Luckily im mates with the bouncers at the place so nothin came about it for us but cunts havin to ruin a night out - its on if i see any of them again i swear, bout 11 of them tryin 2 surround us with sum stupid plan - fukin cunts

11 of them and they didnt rush u n ur boys
Nah, they were obviously waitin for somethinEverytime one of us looked at them when they were stairin they quickly put their head downThen they just start comin by us too close then next minute a bottles swingin past my face and the other still stood their tryin 2 act like they were gonna do somethin