STAYING UP LATE GOONS

Maxxx

These online applications are a joke ting. None of these f*ckas got back to me yet and its been nearly two weeks.
if u apply to something follow it up if a week goes by with no response, it helps trust. better for them to see you as overenthusiatic about working for them than underenthusiastic. if that makes sense
Yeah I see what your saying safe, might just have to do that tomorrow still.
although sometimes the application would have stated in the initial process that "if you do not hear from us within two weeks assume you application has............................."

These online applications are a joke ting. None of these f*ckas got back to me yet and its been nearly two weeks.
if u apply to something follow it up if a week goes by with no response, it helps trust. better for them to see you as overenthusiatic about working for them than underenthusiastic. if that makes sense
Yeah I see what your saying safe, might just have to do that tomorrow still.
although sometimes the application would have stated in the initial process that "if you do not hear from us within two weeks assume you application has............................."
Na I checked and there was nothing about when i'll be hearing from them. Might just have to go to the places I applied for and just ask them if they recieved my application etc..Over long though I swear if they aint interested they should just call me and tell me instead of getting my hopes up <_<

i drink till im drunkcum thru STINKIN of punki was badboy trim till i turned 21 now im badman trim...
wheeli got weed in the systemto weed im a victimif u got weed dont tick trimthat would b a thick thingull b a victimlike splittin ur wrist skinim lean and im drifting2 a place where... no ones lived infaces get chived in

Picture me in one of those two seater thingsTop down so thoughts of you are in the breezeAnd the windAnd the windAnd the windWinds in my hairBut each time I say I won't be back aroundYou get me back aroundAnd I know you bring me downBut still somehowYou seem to get me hightbh