STAYING UP LATE GOONS

Maxxx

Guest ChoccyLog

Side breast is too drythigh+drumstick= winso juicy and succulenti cant put into words my hate for pasta, it makes me feel sicki would rather go hungrynothing beats cold plain riceps, dunno about la cucaracha tbh

KFC I got at around 1 is wearing offDunno what im gonna eatMight have to go asdaWish there was a 24hrs marks and spencers somewhere
There are.One in South Harrow (actually Petts Hill, but you get me) BP Petrol Stationand another at the the roundabout in Harrow at that BP, the big one near St Georges.

Jeez, I'm hoping this new Edmonton ASDA is gonna be 24hrs, because I never actually check the fridge until about 10pm and more time there's nothing there.Hate it when I sleep through the time then I'm supposed to be eating, messes me up.Anywhoo...I need to stop being sidetracked and finish off this personal statement.

You don't like me, I don't like you, let's just keep it like that.You got the 2-2, I got the 4-5, let's just keep it like that.Have you got a car? Nah man I've got a bike, and let's just keep it like that.If you wanna lose your life, then you will lose your life, and we'll just keep it like that.I'm Cream, I'm Cream, V.I.P.'s heard me before they know that I'm raw...I'm Cream, I'm Cream, and your running up your mouth but you won't swing it out...With Cream, with Cream. and you think that your cool, don't think that your cool...With Cream, with Cream, and you think it's you flow don't think it's your flow...YOUR WRONG!

im a trendsetter go getter, i look raw in my g-star sweater, whos betteri make the girls wetter, buss like a beretta, im posted like letter, 1st class guyi dunno how to lie im da truth, i burnt a lot of pricks like roof no homoim smooth like cocoa, butter, im it i live in the gutter, what did i stutter mother f*cker?i smoke mo weed than chris tucker, you do you, i do me, i move food i do eatsi sit good on the beats, f*ck the police im a criminal so jails standard, but i love the streets, thats my homethe roads are my curry doorz, thank u round of applause........dargy the whole team's go getters...more money, more gully, more chedderyou can get a round of appluse from a coldsnub and ribz'll leave your boat peppered
wait a minute... :/

It all began on the street, to the back of a blue police vehicleNext come the bookends, the way things is lookingIt's Friday, you in for a long stay, gettin shackled on the busFirst thing come Monday, hoping in your mind you'll be released one dayBut knowing, home is a place you're not going for a long whileNow you're up on the isle, in a position that you ain't got to, refusingto smileBut keep in mind there's a brighter day, after your time spentUsed to be wild, but locked up, you can't get bentThought you could hack it, now you're requesting Pee, see you fragileIt ain't hard to see, niggas like that don't associate with meI'd rather, get busy to the third degreecause the war populations areIf this was the street, my razor would be a mack demonHit you up, leave your whole face screaming, what you in for kidBusting nuts, taps heard of million street stories caught inside this trapWho are you to look at me with your eyes like thatWisin up young blood, before you make things escalate, and I would hateTo set your crooked ass straight