STAYING UP LATE GOONS

Maxxx

90771076_a6253cf7ae.jpgYou see look what you made me doWhy you make me put your hands on youI don't wanna prove I blaze more than youBut it's standard I blaze more than youWhy you always shouting forWhy you always fall on the floorCoincidently, accidentallyYou seem to always fall on the floorAnd why to tell your mum forShe didn't have to knowShould have told your dad or your older broWhy you tell your mum forWhy don't we just stop itAnd leave the love aloneWe can leave it now live in different homesSo I can get my tings and go

Been laughing at this verse for the past 24 hours

90771076_a6253cf7ae.jpgYou see look what you made me doWhy you make me put your hands on youI don't wanna prove I blaze more than youBut it's standard I blaze more than youWhy you always shouting forWhy you always fall on the floorCoincidently, accidentallyYou seem to always fall on the floorAnd why to tell your mum forShe didn't have to knowShould have told your dad or your older broWhy you tell your mum forWhy don't we just stop itAnd leave the love aloneWe can leave it now live in different homesSo I can get my tings and go

Been laughing at this verse for the past 24 hours

:lol: :lol: @ chronik making a domestic violence tune

Started watching 24 from season 1 again.Jack Bauer>>>>>______
Season 1 was brilliance. Watching it for the first time, it was more intense than anything I'd ever seen. I wish I could erase my memories and re-watch classic sh*t like this, and experience the suspense and shocked amazement againWho wins out in a lethal beef between Jack Bauer and Jason Bourne? I've always thought of Bourne as a younger version of Bauer, doing the kind of sh*t that he was doing in his 20's and 30's. So it's sort of a youth-versus-experience battle. I'm just not sure Jack could handle Bourne's swiftness in a straight up hand-to-hand encounter.

I reckon Bourne would bang him differently in a fist fight since Bourne is too resourceful and intelligent in fights. However, Jack Bauer is pure rawness when he needs to be so who knows.Basically for Bourne to win, his identity must be uncovered at the end of the fight.For Bauer to win he would need to have his daughter/wife kidnapped/president in danger/CTU comprimised/Drezin family attacking/any other terrorist activity going on at the exact same time.

never watched 24, wot is with this love for the main guy tho. its on weird levels, people proper go into detail every time they speak his name. come like the maradona of tv shows
He's like James Bond, Chuck Norris, MacGyver, Dirty Harry, Popeye Doyle, Anton Chigurh, Ryu and Batman, all rolled into one. He's THAT gully.

never watched 24, wot is with this love for the main guy tho. its on weird levels, people proper go into detail every time they speak his name. come like the maradona of tv shows
He's like James Bond, Chuck Norris, MacGyver, Dirty Harry, Popeye Doyle, Anton Chigurh, Ryu and Batman, all rolled into one. He's THAT gully.
Basically.