STAYING UP LATE GOONS

Maxxx

i learnt how to parallel park 2daydid it once n i keep floppin everytime nowahh well
lol, was parallel parkin last night in some tight space and went back too much and hit the other car, was going bare slow so no scratches but as soon as i felt it i was shook as hell - tared down the road and parked elsewhere

I was always taught my do's and don'tsFor do's I did, and for don'ts, I said I won'tI'm from Brooklyn, a place where stars are bornStreets are shot up, apartment buildings are tornand ripped up, stripped up, shacked up and backed upfrom fiends, cause the bosses on the scene, they got it cracked upKids are slingin in my lobbyLittle Steve and BobbyGettin paid but it's a life-threatening hobbyYeah, they still play hide and seekThe fiends seek for the crack, and they hide and let the cops peep

I was always taught my do's and don'tsFor do's I did, and for don'ts, I said I won'tI'm from Brooklyn, a place where stars are bornStreets are shot up, apartment buildings are tornand ripped up, stripped up, shacked up and backed upfrom fiends, cause the bosses on the scene, they got it cracked upKids are slingin in my lobbyLittle Steve and BobbyGettin paid but it's a life-threatening hobbyYeah, they still play hide and seekThe fiends seek for the crack, and they hide and let the cops peep
Bruv whats this from?Its some old school banger innit?My boy was playing it to me the other day but I forgot the name of the tune

Bruv whats this from?Its some old school banger innit?My boy was playing it to me the other day but I forgot the name of the tune
gza - i gotcha back