Do you talk to your friends about

LuLu

your sex life ?i was on the phone to my friend today and she was telling me that her man was in london last week working and he came back friday, and basically they were having sex all night long friday night and now she can't feel her p*ssy. She has just been laying on her bed tryna get some sense of her p*ssy back biggrin.gif i didn't even really know what to say back so i was just said, great thanks for sharing thati talk to my friends about complicated relationship sh*t but i never go into that much detail about my sex life. Like to keep that sh*t just between me and him.do you confide into your friends about your sex life ?

we tlk bout relationship issues but not bout intimate details bout sex. ur girl sayin she kuldnt feel her p*ssy, she needs to come better than that u kno, pride shud be kickin in tell her tha sh*t ain acceptable.one of ma brehs loves to tell me bout all the girls he sleeps with cah he such a gyalis *rolls eyes*, ne time he starts forgettin himself an goin into detail i tell him shattap shattap shattap or he gets plainface an i put my mp4 earphones in biggrin.gif

we tlk bout relationship issues but not bout intimate details bout sex. ur girl sayin she kuldnt feel her p*ssy, she needs to come better than that u kno, pride shud be kickin in tell her tha sh*t ain acceptable.
she is somewhat loud and wild, thing that makes it worse was that her man was in the background

nah not reallymy best mate tries to ask loadsa q's about it coz she ain't done it yet but i'm just like get it over n done with so u don't get your thrills from the rest of usthe furthest a convo went was my mate asked if we did it....i said yeh n she was like its good innit....i agreed n it ended there. Theres no need for details

nopethe most i would probably answer is if ive smashed thatbut my cousin will gimme the play by play without even askingmoretime i dont even ask if he's smashed whatever or not, he will just tell me"yeah she was licking my nuts and reh teh teh"like i wanna hear that sh*t