FAO Mixed race people dem

BLACK VICTIM

tbh its an issue i mean how can u call a white kid lil nigga theyll probs just b crying all the time or snitching or watever jks klthat being said i cant rule anything out at this stage,if i breed a white chick and the kids are pissed there pissed simple mite just take them tanning salon and try f*ck up they hair or wat have ubut at the same time

i'm looking for a half chinese half indian chick stilllets really shake things up
yh mite go for one of those exotic blend offs who can say

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Seriouss
im not even tryna start suttin here but i really really really really dnt want any mix raced children. never lookin to have a white baby mum. EVER.
*Plans to have Mikeys baby just to spite him*
swear u been screaming ur mix race this whole topic. see wot i mean, bare confusion...and i know ur one of them put a hole in the condom chicks...good thing we wouldnt use one innit. biggrin.gif
Ok, but we would still produce a mixed baby.I have more than enough white to dilute your gene pool!

Guest Seriouss
i'm looking for a half chinese half indian guy stilllets really shake things up
biggrin.gif girls and their fashion babys
with names like:Girl: Shane'quaBoy:Marvin
you're wrong actually, their names would be Lil-Mz-Hypa and Kano, actuallyMarvin is so 1999, gosh get with the times mate
LMAOSick names. My boy will be called 'Gullyman Shanker' , how about a hook up with Lil-Mz-Hypa?

Thats raised a good point. The next generation of kids rests on all these people having mixed race yutes.You bastards better remember your Black otherwise we're gonna be extinctLook at the African girls you will lash topic and grow to love them. Repeat to yourself "My my my, what a beautiful Black woman that is"Even the bald ones and ones with dry knees
Funny biggrin.gif , but true... :D You man remember you better not dilute us with your craving for white gash :D
LMAO

I want to have little nigger babies I beleive the more white a baby has in its genes the uglier it isBut then again if I father some mixed raced youts their lives will be easier in the long run than if they were a niggerOn the other hand I would have a white baby mumDecisions decisions.........

i dont care about the colour of my kids.i will teach them about their african heritagetake them to sudanmake sure they are part of the cultureregardless of what they look likein a way, if they are white they will have an easier lifeless racismbut still part of the culturedont see that as a bad thing to be honest