What do u sound like?

DINKY

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

girls from off ends always try imitate the way that i talkr they mad... strsight turn off and dont talk to me ting like say im some farmer or stinky northener or some sh*ti have different voices depending on who im conversing with cockney with them catswe;; spokem/polite/non intimidating with certain folkand then just normal init

Supreme cant speak at normal volume. Always shouting and says "bare", well bare (hate when people use words in incorrect context but Supe is that guy).Nemesis has the funniest laugh. Onea dem ones where you laugh.The rest all sound like your average ends mandem. Arh man, I need to jump on this XBox Live ting again. What games are people playing these times?

Supreme cant speak at normal volume. Always shouting and says "bare", well bare (hate when people use words in incorrect context but Supe is that guy).Nemesis has the funniest laugh. Onea dem ones where you laugh.The rest all sound like your average ends mandem. Arh man, I need to jump on this XBox Live ting again. What games are people playing these times?
Fifa 2008, soon to be 09 famNems laugh is JOKE.

There is a few George Agdgdgwngo out there BAITGoddaz?Durrty?
[Michael Kyle]Aaaaaaaaaah Naah![Michael Kyle]I am sure you'd love for me to be that fob guy but no no noYour any ignorant prick on both countsFail on both counts
Uh oh. You know what that means The Infamous