Eastenders

Guest Swiftie

Ethically morally?

There are 12 year olds walking around who are gay,

That comment sounded like the type of thing those people who complained about the Whitney pedophile storyline, and the Lucas killing the dog storyline,

It is what it is, it's like people watch Eastenders so much they start thinking it's real life, it's a TV show, nothing more nothing less, if your mortally or ethically outraged by anything depicted, vote with your feet/remote and switch off/over.

Mountain out of a mole-hill

• Downvote 1

Ethically morally?

There are 12 year olds walking around who are gay,

That comment sounded like the type of thing those people who complained about the Whitney pedophile storyline, and the Lucas killing the dog storyline,

It is what it is, it's like people watch Eastenders so much they start thinking it's real life, it's a TV show, nothing more nothing less, if your mortally or ethically outraged by anything depicted, vote with your feet/remote and switch off/over.

Mountain out of a mole-hill

gets to a point tho where its becoming a joke

half the country sit around n watch this every night, includin younguns

regardless of how inpenetratable (no holmes) you think your brain is, i swear it seems 90% of people's opinions are formed through media, all singing the same tune

in the last 10 years all i've fuckin seen on TV is gay or iffeminate cunts, now in the last week I've seen 2 underage gays on soaps, there was 1 on hollyoaks aswell

my countrymen are doomed

• Upvote 1