Eastenders

Guest Swiftie

also did no-one else LOL when they showed libby and adam in the cafe?

his legs are the same length as his body lol i know it's means, but it really made me crack up

trus me

i LOLed HARD

some limp body, how dare he talk about girls like libby being butters but good in the sack

also did no-one else LOL when they showed libby and adam in the cafe?

his legs are the same length as his body lol i know it's means, but it really made me crack up

trus me

i LOLed HARD

some limp body, how dare he talk about girls like libby being butters but good in the sack

swear he cant even give any input in the sack.

it feels like a sin to cuss a disabled person but his character is a proper up his arse.

/

they need to allow lucas getting caught, would just turn everything to sh*t and have the usual outcome. cant we just have one killer who gets away with murder

• Upvote 2

Nah yh I c/s initial point

I shud have developed on what I was saying

the point I was tryna make is that they have done this b4, so it isn't inconcievable 4 the writers 2 do it agen

I reckon he will at least kill again tho cos they alluded 2 this on 1 of those shows after on BBC 3

what, does wheels think he can take the piss just because he is disabled? how can he say "university of east london it is then" + all the other insults to darren, i would take 3 steps back and do a running big boot to his face like old school undertaker.

too rite mate, id luv 2 smash that little spastic up

wa gwan wi billys crew tho swear there sum d*ckhed ppl whoever writes eastenders ant got a clue av they?

Guest Intervention

I dont watch this show but was over my ex's t'other night and Squiggle would geeeeeett it

theyve tried for so long to hide her tits...cant fool me

chelseas has gone down hill though imo