Eastenders

Guest Swiftie

phils expecting her thats the thing so wot ronnie done dont make no sense writers are just trying to mould her image into the new archie writers come like wwe writers dont know how they can ever beat corrie

also remember when ronnie made her sister pay 40k more than she needed to at the auction then bareface told roxy its all to build her up as the new archie

like bianca is the new carol and whitney is the new bianca

stacey/kat

and the writing is so sh*t all what they ever do with the show is put obstacles in the way breakdown ne story and its filled with obsticles like ricky telling billy about the job. carol trying to get a job what dont involve ian, lucy trying to get away from the studying

but somehow i still watch this sh*t

This

/

Lucy Beale to be the new sonia

Oh that makes sense

Safe

LOL @ man not knowing about Sport Relief = a 7+ hour event on terrestrial TV, joker

Calm down mate, didn't know you was so passionate about Sport Relief

passionate? i was just aware of it thats all mate, you're telling me you didnt see a single advertisement of it on BBC?

im still pissed off about them not having the regular 4 episodes this week, they should have atleast moved friday's episode to wednesday or something, f*ck*ng cunts BBC!

im thinkin 5 episodes this week

or an hour special for when they discover owens body