Eastenders

Guest Swiftie

that becca girls is very f*ck*ng annoying, she is all tryna get involved but she is a complete random nutter. just cos she is staceys friend she thinks she can get involved. and tryna go after max, just unneccesary and nonsense.

almost as bad as this whole "ends" drama with billie and whitney. so forced and cliched, proper cringing everytime they come on and try to portray anything to do with it.

Thats whats crazy about the whole thing

The Becca and Billie storylines are overly sh*t but they are the only thing to really watch for as well as waiting for Lucas to get his.

if we were all smarter we'd vote with our remote controls and not watch it till it ups the levels.

I know the people involved in the Billie storyline are young but surely they have a little freedom to slightly change the script to make it more realisticly and natural (for them) language mind,

not sure what makes these middle class, middlea aged white people think they can write for young working class inner london black teenagers and get it right.

the show is becoming a parady of itself. (the sad thing is despite every episode being more and more laughable in comparison with some of the things its put out in the past it isn't even that bad)

what, does wheels think he can take the piss just because he is disabled? how can he say "university of east london it is then" + all the other insults to darren, i would take 3 steps back and do a running big boot to his face like old school undertaker.

also this lucy storyline is taking the piss. there saying its basically cool for a 16 year old girl to sleep around and get knocked up by a random, and the bastard child is something to not only celebrate but to be adopted by the parents of the girl. when the child grows up to find out its sister is its mum it will be f*ckin confused.

also lol at lucas being baited up. its 2010, we have mobile phones, we have internet, we even have mobile phones with internet.....but no lucas has to go in person to buy flowers to be sent to someone.

eastenders is actually more entertaining for how wrong it is rather than the actual drama.

the lucy storyline is dry

but yooo since when did billy come bk in 'enders

He got better looking since kerching days. lost the lil babyfat

loool you remember kerching yh dips?

/

lol @ wheels parring man like that cant believe man said 'east london it is then'

pmsl

also lol at lucas being baited up. its 2010, we have mobile phones, we have internet, we even have mobile phones with internet.....but no lucas has to go in person to buy flowers to be sent to someone.

I was thinking the exact same thing.

I hope hot wheels is lucas' next victim.

Lol @ ole school undertaker big boot

Imagery is alot

would be easy to do aswell cos he is sitting lol.

ok i feel bad for that, but he was f*ckin askin for it being such a prick.

I wudnt he is a wanker

personally I wud opt 4 a sweet chin music tbh

or just let his tyres down