IM GOING WEMBLEY

LS

LOL so i just got back from work now to find this emailHi, We have received a dispute from your third round opponent saying that you have entered the score in the wrong way round. We are currently waiting on video evidence of this, but any comments you could supply us with would help speed up the investigation.

LOL so i just got back from work now to find this emailHi, We have received a dispute from your third round opponent saying that you have entered the score in the wrong way round. We are currently waiting on video evidence of this, but any comments you could supply us with would help speed up the investigation.
Is that you doing a Rob Mclean Macz?

only evidence i have is....84f8fe14ab58beb6beb35818639b7a1e.JPGthe email says they are waiting for video evidence that i put in the wrong resultseeing as the pic above is the wrong rules for the game i dnt see how he is going to get anywherelol @ man tryna turf me outtake it on the chin that you lost

Some people just can't take losing, so desperate to win 50k for themselves they'll do anything to remain in this.Been f*cked up since the start, that's the problem with doing these tournies.Video evidence? Surely they're taking the piss.

CONGRATULATIONS! You have qualified for the Play.com £50,000 Event Finals! All that is left is for you to supply us a few details. We have your address information from PES Rankings, however as each of you is entitled to bring 1 guest we will require the guests name. Both you and your guest will receive VIP passes to the event. If you could also let us know how you plan to travel to the event as there is a possilbility of some parking being available (to be confirmed). To be honest, you are one of the favourites in this so it will be a honour to watch you play pro.I AM LEGENDYOU f*ckERS SHOULD BE HONOURED TO BE POSTING IN THE SAME THREAD AS ME.

CONGRATULATIONS! You have qualified for the Play.com £50,000 Event Finals! All that is left is for you to supply us a few details. We have your address information from PES Rankings, however as each of you is entitled to bring 1 guest we will require the guests name. Both you and your guest will receive VIP passes to the event. If you could also let us know how you plan to travel to the event as there is a possilbility of some parking being available (to be confirmed). To be honest, you are one of the favourites in this so it will be a honour to watch you play pro.I AM LEGENDYOU f*ckERS SHOULD BE HONOURED TO BE POSTING IN THE SAME THREAD AS ME.
lol Am waitin for Macz to come and tell us they told him the same thing.

so i get an email today from lee cook asking for my phone number..give it to him and he rings meexplaining that the guy i played (urizen) has video evidence of me creating the room :S i dnt know how the nf*ck this is because as i said it clearly shows in the pic i took he made the room. the video then shows the full match apparantly and im the home side and lost 2-3.what also was said about the video was that their is some chat...i never chat in pro. iv done it once against reziw.i just got back from work now an email lee to see this video footage.they also said its likely im getting kicked out and facing a suspension which they dont know how long yet.but know that whatever happens i will be at wembley.

Nah thats some joke ting still. How can you be the home side when you have a pic of him being the home side?!If worst comes to worst, pay the £6, wait for him to be slippin' then f*ck him. But nah, that is an absolute joke, how can you win legitally and then get kicked out of the comp?!However, macz, you were slippin yourself by never taking a pic of the result man. I knew to take a pic straight away 'cause i knew my guy might try a ting for 50k. Look what happened to Mclean, his own team mate snaked him so he has a better chance of winning.Pathetic really.

Nah thats some joke ting still. How can you be the home side when you have a pic of him being the home side?!If worst comes to worst, pay the £6, wait for him to be slippin' then f*ck him. But nah, that is an absolute joke, how can you win legitally and then get kicked out of the comp?!
i wouldnt even give a sh*t if i blatently put down the wrong score an got busted but nah he has edited this footage some how