Guest faze

house What Tracks Are You Rinsing ATM?

I BEG someone up Amy Winehouse- In My Bed (Bugz In The Attic Vocal Edit) for me please
http://rapidshare.com/files/51111095/Amy_Winehouse_-_In_my_bed__Bugz_in_the_Attic_Vocal_Mix_.mp3

even tho its old, who knows about this tune- http://www.zshare.net/download/918703116cafb4/ when it drops oh gosh! >>>>>>>>>
yeah big track, whats the trackname, sure ive got it floating around somewhere....
First tune is Bonsoon - Hardsoul / its the tune on the flipside...Second Tune isInsomia - Buzzing Fly Records

i dont even like this song, the vocals are cool and so is the beat, but together= no imo

ARGH JUST UPLOADED DAT NOT READING UR FIRST POST*THE TUNE ON THE A SIDE IS WHAT IM FEELING 'WHEN YOUR ALONE' I THINK
You got the full EP?Beg you up that

ARGH JUST UPLOADED DAT NOT READING UR FIRST POST*THE TUNE ON THE A SIDE IS WHAT IM FEELING 'WHEN YOUR ALONE' I THINK

I AINT BUT THIS IS THE TUNE
http://www.zshare.net/audio/11184195bbab4655/

Have no idea what its calledThe man dem call it the dizzle tuneLoves the only druuuuuuug the only drug for meeeeee
Them sniff a couple lines and go into devlish mode tunes there.

Have no idea what its calledThe man dem call it the dizzle tuneLoves the only druuuuuuug the only drug for meeeeee
Them sniff a couple lines and go into devlish mode tunes there.
Swear thats the tune with Ultra Nate on the Vocals...Think Kemal or Abicah Soul produced it 'Loves The Only Drug'

love this song as well

aint dere no circle raves cummin up and how can man get involved tippa.dere hyped
Hyped lol...There good events, ill say that.We try to keep erm as low key as possible.So they aint over hyped, and the whole world attending to..The best thing about them is, you dont have to play bait tunes, we keep it real and keep it underground, proper house music for proper house peopleInformation on future events can be found on www.myspace.com/circleevents check the blogsFacebook Search: Circle Events UK

The tune currently on Marcus Nasty's myspace called 'Do you mind'www.myspace.com/marcusnastyMy favourite tune at the moment..

The tune currently on Marcus Nasty's myspace called 'Do you mind'www.myspace.com/marcusnastyMy favourite tune at the moment..
it's by paleface ft kyla i can up if u dont have it

Would be much appreciated :D

Would be much appreciated :D
Didnt even no Flukes produced this beat.the original kyla - do u mind.:S