Official Raving Thread.

Thizz

Should be some good events over easter and next monthI plan to go to Harmony next month ..

One Venue / 4 Arenas / 2400 clubbers + YOU 3 live PA,s / 27 djs THE BIGGEST LINE UP THE COUNTRY HAS SEEN FOR YEARS Heartless Crew ft MC Bassman / DJ Q / Jason Kaye / Norris Boss Da Windross / Jaspino / Marc EZ Rider / Mike Ruffcut Lloyd / Nightrate / DJ EJ /Masterstepz / MC DT / MC Creed / MC PSG / MC Bushkin / Mighty MO / G Child PLUS A SPECIAL AWARD WINNIING DJ ON THE NIGHT ???????? Live PA`s Kele Le Roc "My love" MC Bones "you wat" Sub Zero Ft Sacha " Be with me"

ye. check ur pmsu gna go?
Thanks for that. I'm not sure if I'm gonna go yet, although it's looking good. I was just saying to my friends the other day that I would like to hear more old-school dubstep, so Room 2 looks exciting. Are you going?
yes, this is one of the raves i can firmly say im DEFO reaching. lol.breaking science im almost sure, same wid fabric easter special, but not 100%.oi i jus seen sum pics from house party...der was sum nice chicks, i was suprised lol, everyone other pic a boom chick.
Yeah, it seems that dubstep is getting more dressy, a lot more Hoxton/ Shoreditch types. The girls (and some of the guys) were making more of an effort. I made a concious effort not to be in pictures! It was so dark that the only thing that could be seen were camera flashes
not to be rude ye, but are u male or female lol.jo is ambigious.

ye. check ur pmsu gna go?
Thanks for that. I'm not sure if I'm gonna go yet, although it's looking good. I was just saying to my friends the other day that I would like to hear more old-school dubstep, so Room 2 looks exciting. Are you going?
yes, this is one of the raves i can firmly say im DEFO reaching. lol.breaking science im almost sure, same wid fabric easter special, but not 100%.oi i jus seen sum pics from house party...der was sum nice chicks, i was suprised lol, everyone other pic a boom chick.
Yeah, it seems that dubstep is getting more dressy, a lot more Hoxton/ Shoreditch types. The girls (and some of the guys) were making more of an effort. I made a concious effort not to be in pictures! It was so dark that the only thing that could be seen were camera flashes
not to be rude ye, but are u male or female lol.jo is ambigious.
Lol, I'm female.

BY THE POWER OF RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.JUS PICKED UP MY MANDY CANDY FOR THE WEEKEND.OH BOY GONNA BE A BIG ONE.WHOEVERS REACHIN ON SUNDAY HOLLA IMA HAVE LOTS OF EASTER TREATS.CARLOS & SOCA JUNKIE I EXPECT TO SEE YOU BOTH THERE.SPIDERMAN I ALREADY KNOW YOUR GONNA BE THERE.MISS K YOU SHOULD COME ASWELL.

JAY I'MA PROB HIT THAT TING ON SUNDAYBUT THE THUGSDEM ARE NOT ON IT THOUGHSO I'MA JUST SEE IF ANYONE'S ON IT, BUT I SHOULD BE ABLE TO GET SOMEONE TO COME TRU
lol i find dis problem still, but i jus bring a few safe heds and im gd...tbh tho if i brought all the goonish ppl i think that it could ruin the vibe if a disagreement happens...moretime ravers will jus be cool bout any little thing, but i can see possiblities of certain guys i no not letting things slide, making a big deal out of nuffin...

kl.see wot wheres dat dude dat try tell me he was SURE no gyal listen to dubstep.i told him der was girls here that did lol.punk lol.
I never understand when people say there are hardly any girls at dubstep raves. There's a healthy proportion. And as well, there are women who play prominent roles in the scene, it's just that hardly any of them produce. For example, the creators of House Party are female.

not even thatbredrins pie-faced me like'drum n base fulla scandonevian crackhead whores na fam'
ye dem statements go hand in hand wid "ahr ders nnt gna be no p*ssy der fam, im nt on a gay ting".... rolleyes.gif bare ignorance about raves...swear ive seen sum choongers and the fact that they can rave it off makes dem more appealing IMO.minor really doe, if they dnt no then they dnt no bout the gd sh*t, more raving for us :D