The Official Random Video Thread

Guest Cousin Of Sleep

Guest WAVE MACHINE
Hahaa....
LOL in the butt
lol@both of thesei swear when the theme kicks in>>>>________
18???????wtf. i thought she was gonna b like 13 or suttin. llow bein 18 and getting grounded.

Hahaa....
LOL in the butt
lol@both of thesei swear when the theme kicks in>>>>________
18???????wtf. i thought she was gonna b like 13 or suttin. llow bein 18 and getting grounded.
LMAO AT THE VID .. SHAAAMEOh i know a girl whos 21 n still gets grounded n still has to sneak out the house to go out lmao

Yeah he's got a pretty good Video Blog. There are loads of them on Youtube, and I know that some of them are created by directors who actually employ actors to take on the roles. But It looks like this guy is an 18 year old wanna be comedian and that its a one man show. He's gonna be big I reckon.Have a read of thishttp://aarising.com/aprofiler/kevjumba.htm

the search continues for the name of this song playing for the 1st 4mins of this vid :D oh yeah, and apparently we're doomed as a planet :D
thought this was gonna be about the chances of this planet hitting earth and was skeptical to say the least. Clicked stop once they started talking about aliens with funny skulls. smh.

Guest WAVE MACHINE
the search continues for the name of this song playing for the 1st 4mins of this vid :D oh yeah, and apparently we're doomed as a planet :D
anyone else get slyly shook?

This guy...lmao.Anyone whos been to church or the like and had to sing a song they dont really know...you know when you might remember the melody of the tune, but not the words?so in order to blend in and look the part you sorta sing along without actually using real words, just hitting the right notes with some mumblesi swear thats what this guy is doing, but doesnt realise that HE IS THE LOUDEST so everyone can tell loli cant be the only one thats done that before (not with a mic n sh*t)