The OFFICIAL Giggs Thread

STRIPEZ

His charges was here, you can still go US on holiday... So many man get shook of that!I will say this tho, anyone with charges go US now, cos as of January you have to apply for Visa from here...
i thought that too......that u could go on holiday.......but........my boy did some time for somthin. was on a year probation.....after coming out...... after that he went states and got turned away...landed....denied access...and sent home.........but yeah the visa charges r dumb.... 3 years for a resident visa.................

come on 001 and G....what other simmons could there be??? simmonds tho..diff level.. haha....but TF.....gettin in america?? no probs?
I know there is only one Simmons but I'm tryna find the connection between the two. Why would Russel want Giggs there?
he was over a few weeks ago...maybe someone told him he was hot right now.....and linked up???tf need to drop some info.......

come on 001 and G....what other simmons could there be??? simmonds tho..diff level.. haha....but TF.....gettin in america?? no probs?
I know there is only one Simmons but I'm tryna find the connection between the two. Why would Russel want Giggs there?
he was over a few weeks ago...maybe someone told him he was hot right now.....and linked up???tf need to drop some info.......
Yeah I thought allathat, just want to know what TF has to say

His charges was here, you can still go US on holiday... So many man get shook of that!I will say this tho, anyone with charges go US now, cos as of January you have to apply for Visa from here...
i thought that too......that u could go on holiday.......but........my boy did some time for somthin. was on a year probation.....after coming out...... after that he went states and got turned away...landed....denied access...and sent home.........but yeah the visa charges r dumb.... 3 years for a resident visa.................
Well the fact that he on probation, means his holiday has to totally seem like a holiday to immigration... None of this here for 3-4 days with no hotel booked... EVERYTHING has to appear at least that you are going back home.

Well the fact that he on probation, means his holiday has to totally seem like a holiday to immigration... None of this here for 3-4 days with no hotel booked... EVERYTHING has to appear at least that you are going back home.
his probation terms r good , stil.... few my people cant even leave england...even buy fireworks....as would be violation of it.....so him able to leave the country is good for him...still..hopefully can make some good moves......

Russell Simmons flew out a whole bunch of people. Kojo is moving out there to live for a couple months.I doubt Giggs has anything concrete lined up. He's gonna be going out there a few times and doing some work, hit the mixtape circuit, get shown about a bit. That was the plan before Russell even touched down.

Russell Simmons flew out a whole bunch of people. Kojo is moving out there to live for a couple months.I doubt Giggs has anything concrete lined up. He's gonna be going out there a few times and doing some work, hit the mixtape circuit, get shown about a bit. That was the plan before Russell even touched down.
seen them ones.... hopefully make some strong links his self then. and go out his own grind after..

who eles did he take, i bet it was was westwood who told him go bring giggs

BET Awards this Saturday. He's going to that. MTV said they didn't want to play Ummm video, but that's understandable because it is any youtube vid. The real f*ckery was the 1xtra reaction to his BET nomination. Think he mentioned that as well.
What was there reaction?