Rainbow Six Vegas 2

L

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

went asda and brought it after 12 lolworth itbeen up playin co op mode all nightbasicly the same game but its more co op friendly and in realistic mode the enemys take alot more bullets to take down unlike the last gameso i was usin the assualt rifles alot more instead of the sub machinesalso has sum mad lvling and rank up system up system

This game has ingame xmb integrated so you dont have to quit to accept friend invites/send n read msgs.. can also add people to ur list through the game..
Rah at that being some advancement on the ps3
I don't get it , he got that feature for free. It's not as if he wasted money or something.

Guest djbmc
cod4 f*ck everyone eles up the levels are too high foe others the compeat but in sayin that RB6 & cod4 aint the same type of game so its sudnt really compared to cod4
is english ur first language?

This game has ingame xmb integrated so you dont have to quit to accept friend invites/send n read msgs.. can also add people to ur list through the game..
Rah at that being some advancement on the ps3
I don't get it , he got that feature for free. It's not as if he wasted money or something.
Who said anything about money?its just lame that sony didn't originally put that feature in from day, especially as microsoft had already implemented it, it's not like they had to think of it