Bad Bitch Of The Day #20

FreeMason

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What the f*ck?Certain man are tryna say she's ugly?
ExactlyWhen they havnt even lipsed a bitch half as good looking as herI just dont get it.
Come off the hype.Her face is urkled.Couple that with the fact shes plastered with makeup, and when she takes that sh*t off...She'll come like any chick in china town.Allow hyping coz shes got a banging body. Doesnt mean her face is nice.
No hypeBut she aint UGLYCome off that hype like thinking you Chris Brown or some sh*t.
mellow.gif If you're drawing chicks and going by her face as a standard.I feel very sorry for you.I never said she was ugly.But her face is f*cked. Her face is any fat, caked in makeup, chinese girls' face. Dont tell me you cant see that.3e9a502f845cbec36c701c81f05423ec.jpgIf you couldnt see the body, that face would be the laughing stock of this forum

What the f*ck?Certain man are tryna say she's ugly?
ExactlyWhen they havnt even lipsed a bitch half as good looking as herI just dont get it.
Come off the hype.Her face is urkled.Couple that with the fact shes plastered with makeup, and when she takes that sh*t off...She'll come like any chick in china town.Allow hyping coz shes got a banging body. Doesnt mean her face is nice.
No hypeBut she aint UGLYCome off that hype like thinking you Chris Brown or some sh*t.
mellow.gif If you're drawing chicks and going by her face as a standard.I feel very sorry for you.I never said she was ugly.But her face is f*cked. Her face is any fat, caked in makeup, chinese girls' face. Dont tell me you cant see that.
Seen.Shes OKAY in the looks department everything else is ON POINT, Chris Brown.

There is a strong positive correlation between Bad Bitch of The Day number....and the amount of man exhibiting homorotic thoughtsLow all these people searching for reasons nto to say each girl is nice...finding reasons for not f*ck*ng girl yeh......

Guest Robin_Van_PersG
There is a strong positive correlation between Bad Bitch of The Day number....and the amount of man exhibiting homorotic thoughtsLow all these people searching for reasons nto to say each girl is nice...finding reasons for not f*ck*ng girl yeh......
watching next man so hard would be quite homo NO? ain't nobody saying they wouldn't like to f*ck it.

watching next man so hard would be quite homo NO? ain't nobody saying they wouldn't like to f*ck it.
Oh seen

f*ck imma just say itcertain man don't like her because she ain't black. There is nothing wrong with that, its just not your preference.Just say it innit.
true f*ck*ng stories some block nigger headz
This aint got nothing to do with race. I have seen better oriental chicks than her.. The wow factor for me about this is she is thick which is quite unusual for oriental chicks.. DOnt get it twisted she wil get it, But she aint saying much.