FAO Parents.

Guest Cousin Of Sleep

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People without kids...what would be your reaciton if you found out you were gonna be a parent today?
I'd start planning my funeral cos my mum's told me she don't wanna see any grandchildren till i've graduated.But seriously, I'd freak out cos as much as I can't wait to have them, I'm not ready for children yet.

girls always talkin bout they wanna get this first and get that first etc etcits never enough for ANY WOMAN no one is ready for a child you just DEAL WITH IT its not like your plannin a holiday it comes when it comes only thing you can possibly plan for is that your man will stick by you when it goes down dont be planning nothing else.

girls always talkin bout they wanna get this first and get that first etc etcits never enough for ANY WOMAN no one is ready for a child you just DEAL WITH IT its not like your plannin a holiday it comes when it comes only thing you can possibly plan for is that your man will stick by you when it goes down dont be planning nothing else.
Yh I hear that too. BUT I don't think it's very responsible of me to get pregnant while I aint got a pot to piss in. Not tryna offend anyone but I refuse to get pregnant whilst living wit my parents and wait to be housed by the council I'd rather be able to get my own place be it renting or mortgage.

technically i could afford to have a child right nowbut i'm not simply for the fact i want to live a seasoned life first, meet somebody, live a life with them and then bring up some children *only two*.. my sister is convinced i'm a dyke or that i'm going to be 40 with ONE child LOL.but if for whatever reason, i do get pregnant right now, i'm not gunna be down in the dumps because i ain't stuck to my plan, i'm going to go with the flow and take my child on that journey with me.mum will be happy to be a grandma, she coo's over my sisters hamster so boy..

Yh I hear that too. BUT I don't think it's very responsible of me to get pregnant while I aint got a pot to piss in. Not tryna offend anyone but I refuse to get pregnant whilst living wit my parents and wait to be housed by the council I'd rather be able to get my own place be it renting or mortgage.
fair enough both me and my baby mother was living alone by 18 so boy.

What was your reaction when you first found out?
I was over the moon and petrified at the same time, i was on this conception thing hard,ovulation kits,primrose oil,green tea,pre natal vitamins etc so i tested before i should have and i knew i was pregnant before i even missed my period,i found out when i was just over 3 weeks pregnant. I was so happy and so was my boyfriend,i was only scared due to having 2 miscarriages the same year.i cant wait to finally give birth to my son & meet him from the moment i found out i was pregnant it consumes 90% of my thoughts each day.sounds sad but i dont care,when you really want something and your finally going to have it you cant help but feel that way. I cant even imagine what it must feel like to look at your own flesh and blood and see what you have acheived.Ive seen what he looks like already but i still cant picture actually having him here.

I was over the moon and petrified at the same time, i was on this conception thing hard,ovulation kits,primrose oil,green tea,pre natal vitamins etc so i tested before i should have and i knew i was pregnant before i even missed my period,i found out when i was just over 3 weeks pregnant. I was so happy and so was my boyfriend,i was only scared due to having 2 miscarriages the same year.i cant wait to finally give birth to my son & meet him from the moment i found out i was pregnant it consumes 90% of my thoughts each day.sounds sad but i dont care,when you really want something and your finally going to have it you cant help but feel that way. I cant even imagine what it must feel like to look at your own flesh and blood and see what you have acheived.Ive seen what he looks like already but i still cant picture actually having him here.
i'm happy for ucongrats

i'm happy for ucongrats

Me personally, I was happy, and I soon had her and everyone else around me feeling the sameway. Negative people (including her parents at first) were simply told "If you're negative or even argue over this you miss out on being part of his life, so make your choice".All my life my Dad has said to me" You know what you have to do. Get on with it!"No moaning, no complaining, just deal with it. The family around me is good, close, and raised me right. I knew I'd be fine.I'm not gonna go into what I went thru, but I grafted doing certain jobs and stuff other man would NEVER do, like say it's too good for them. So from I went my way and done it, I strongly believe if a man loves his child as much as he should, and WANTS to provide, he can if he works hard.

I cant wait to feel this excited!

Guest Mr. Estacado
I cant wait to feel this excited!
!!!!PMs

I also would be scared, shocked...a whole bunch of emotions running thru me, but i cnt wait to have a baby. if i found out i was pregnant today, i wudnt get rid of it no way. I'd get ready for the next 9 months, but i wudnt put myself in the position to get pregnant.once im settled down, outta the family house, got my partner with me and got our full time jobs with enough money to raise and extra addition to the fambolay, thn that will be the time.

Guest Mickey Kane
technically i could afford to have a child right nowbut i'm not simply for the fact i want to live a seasoned life first, meet somebody, live a life with them and then bring up some children *only two*.. my sister is convinced i'm a dyke or that i'm going to be 40 with ONE child LOL.but if for whatever reason, i do get pregnant right now, i'm not gunna be down in the dumps because i ain't stuck to my plan, i'm going to go with the flow and take my child on that journey with me.mum will be happy to be a grandma, she coo's over my sisters hamster so boy..
Wait, you're a girl?LMAO