Grand Slam Sunday!

Lot To Learn

• Replies 899
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

but he scored...
lolThe fact is 90% of people who watch football can't see beyond the scoreline.Ronaldo did f*ck all today while we had 11 men on the pitch. Up until the mistake for the goal their was very little to choose between the sides yet I'm hearing people hyping about Man Utd outclassing us etc, and that we were never in the game etc etcWhat gives me the most jokes is that the same people hyping are the same people who were bitching about how much needs to change at Man Utd when they lost to Portsmouth when the difference was little more than fortune.

What are people saying about Ronaldo? Long for going through this.
That he didnt perform in a big match AGAIN
wow..who had a good game then?how did fabregas perform against chelsea?
Why you bring Fab into this? he was asking what people was saying about RonaldoRooney and Ferdiannd had good games

What are people saying about Ronaldo? Long for going through this.
That he didnt perform in a big match AGAIN
wow..who had a good game then?how did fabregas perform against chelsea?
Why you bring Fab into this? he was asking what people was saying about RonaldoRooney and Ferdiannd had good games
im asking you a questiononly Rooney and Ferdinand??, they had magnificent gamesRonaldo and Anderson had a good gamedo u understand the differencethats why im asking about fabregashow do u think he didalso what about hleb?

No matter where you go, whether it's in reality or on the internet you always get mans who chat bare bullshit.Like 'Pool controlled the game up until the sending off' and all sorts.The amount of bullshit excuses and opinons I heard today was also ridiculous and by reading the sports room over the last couple weeks by the looks of it some people are clueless.Some opinions are not worthy of any sort of response, bare clueless and sh*t.The whole Ronaldo argument just looks like people are on some bandwagon. When he don't score it's all 'CR7 don't score against big teams' with all these statistics flying about. But when he does score but has a decent game he gets the whole 'But he had a sh*t game' and then comparisons to Kaka and Ronaldinho's performances in past are put forward or some bullshit.You just can't win.

lol this is pointless its never gnna end on the same opinion. Ronaldo today did absolutely f*ck all apart from his goal to be honest, everytime he got the ball he lost it soon after then looked at the ref pissed off quite a few times like he deserved summin. Rooney was big today was everywhere, Anderson wasnt as good as expected but played well. The thing i dnt get is what does ronaldos performances against big teams has to do with fabregas today when people are talking about ronaldo in big games not fabregas in one certain big game.Man u won end of im over that but 11 vs 11 no one was runnin tings to be honest it was pretty even. Masch sent off then its all man u really. Torres must be pissed, The only times iv seen people stop him is when hes getting kicked all over the place. A few times they won the ball well but theres a difference between no nonsense defending and just kicking a player when he gets the ball. Anyway as i said man u won end of, im not even angry i just hate when people try go on like things are different to how they actually were after a match is done. Had ronaldo not scored no one would have a good word about his performance but him scoring changed everyfin in alot of minds

rrrr shutupRonaldo could of had a hat trick today, hes link up play was good, he did what was asked off him, linked up well and got his goal, he didnt play sh*t or SWAGcompare it to someone like Steven Gerrard, HE DID f*ck ALL, HE PLAYED SWAGi have no idea how people are coming to that conclusion..if ronaldo did f*ck all or played sh*t, what the hell did gerrard or torres do?stop expecting him to score a rocket freekick, or do 10 million step overs and score a hat trick everygamehe played good today, end off

No matter where you go, whether it's in reality or on the internet you always get mans who chat bare bullshit.Like 'Pool controlled the game up until the sending off' and all sorts.The amount of bullshit excuses and opinons I heard today was also ridiculous and by reading the sports room over the last couple weeks by the looks of it some people are clueless.Some opinions are not worthy of any sort of response, bare clueless and sh*t.The whole Ronaldo argument just looks like people are on some bandwagon. When he don't score it's all 'CR7 don't score against big teams' with all these statistics flying about. But when he does score but has a decent game he gets the whole 'But he had a sh*t game' and then comparisons to Kaka and Ronaldinho's performances in past are put forward or some bullshit.You just can't win.
The goal aside, Ronaldo did very little. I concede my opinion of the game might be hazy, so I await an analysis from you or anybody else that prompts me to think differently.