IF you were completely stranded.........

LuLu

I didnt fancy the idea of walking for miles upon miles on a motorwaythat was the only time ive done it though,however it did feel like i was a bassline rave in his car which i was not impressed by.it was a nice thing for the guy to do as he was on his way back to bham yet he went back on himself to help me out.

I didnt fancy the idea of walking for miles upon miles on a motorwaythat was the only time ive done it though, however it did feel like i was a bassline rave in his car which i was not impressed by.it was a nice thing for the guy to do as he was on his way back to bham yet he went back on himself to help me out.
Only takes 1 time still.Like playing Russian Roulette with your life.Come across the wrong person and its a wrap.

Guest Cousin Of Sleep

Course, f*ck is going to happen to me?Unless your driver is jeepers-creepers2-2.jpg if you are a man, then you should be cool.I would advise girls to never accept one unless the people in the car all have vaginas.

i watch bear gryllsi could never be stranded
lol.I wouldn't it don't matter what their gender or ethnicity is. I don't care if I have to walk far, i'd rather that than be scared shitless because I'm worried the driver's gonna cut me up into lil pieces. All it takes is one crazy driver... Lulu your lucky

I didnt fancy the idea of walking for miles upon miles on a motorway
did this a couple days ago, don't ask me why.Ended up getting to a petrol station and getting a lift to my bredrins. shout out to sophie and da kru. Was gonna give em money but thought llow it...spud spud spud gone!Another story, yeeeeears ago, kid who went to my school passed his driving test. Went bowling in essex with his bestmate and started chatting to some girls.Their mates had left them so they were pondering how to get home....They live like 20mins away from his houseHe offers them a ride, one girl says yeah the other says nah I'll get the train...little did she know that split second decision saved her her life.Couple miles down the road, he lost control of the car and it flipped killing the girl and the driver's best mate.f*cked.

Guest LOGers
I didnt fancy the idea of walking for miles upon miles on a motorway
did this a couple days ago, don't ask me why.Ended up getting to a petrol station and getting a lift to my bredrins. shout out to sophie and da kru. Was gonna give em money but thought llow it...spud spud spud gone!Another story, yeeeeears ago, kid who went to my school passed his driving test. Went bowling in essex with his bestmate and started chatting to some girls.Their mates had left them so they were pondering how to get home....They live like 20mins away from his houseHe offers them a ride, one girl says yeah the other says nah I'll get the train...little did she know that split second decision saved her her life.Couple miles down the road, he lost control of the car and it flipped killing the girl and the driver's best mate.f*cked.
Jeez...

Nope.Got offered a lift to my yard one time by these three chicks in teh whip. Almost got in until I thought about it again. Could have been set up chicks easy. Rather be safe than sorry.
if yur in ends, or there blatantly is another way 4 u to get homethen taking a lift from a stranger shouldn't be an optiongood lookin for nt gettin in the car thoughif i was with my boyprobably wuld of done and tried twang for head

I didnt fancy the idea of walking for miles upon miles on a motorwaythat was the only time ive done it though, however it did feel like i was a bassline rave in his car which i was not impressed by.it was a nice thing for the guy to do as he was on his way back to bham yet he went back on himself to help me out.
Only takes 1 time still.Like playing Russian Roulette with your life.Come across the wrong person and its a wrap.
True but i was literally stuck on a motorway

Course, f*ck is going to happen to me?Unless your driver is jeepers-creepers2-2.jpgif you are a man, then you should be cool.I would advise girls to never accept one unless the people in the car all have vaginas.
Even women can be crazy muthaf*ckers.but ive done it before, but i was with my frend. Never ever again.Cos when i hear about ppl getting raped or killed for going into strangers cars, i dnt really feel sorry for them cos its stupid to do that, so i shud learn from their mistakes.