create a rumour.com

Admin.

Les éperons Ciblent Flamini de Rivaux de VilleMathieu Flamini International français a insisté qu'il veut honorer son contrat avec l'Arsenal mais a arrêté court dans les sources révélateur wether qu'il resterait dans les couleurs de FC d'Arsenal au delà de son contrat qui je dû à expirer dans l'Eté. Les rapports L'equipe en français de presse a suggéré que le Français serait libéré par les géants de Fonction De Premier Ministre. Mais le de 24 ans dit : « Je veux honorer mon contrat qui court au 2008 juillet. Si cela n'est pas leur souhait, nous aurons à trouver un accord ». Flamini a pourtant à commettre aux Artilleurs et avait pu agir à sa guise depuis le début d'année de thr, devoir les Artilleurs ne consentent pas des termes alors il sera permis sous les règles de FIFA pour partir sur un Bosman. « L'Arsenal de façon a traité m'a été grand. J'ai eu mon hasard dans la première équipe quand Gilberto [silva] arrivé forme en retard le Copa Amérique. Pas jouer assez dans la saison précédente blesse vraiment ma fierté, » Flamini a dit L'equipe. « Maintenant je joue, je comprends que mon perofrmances a alerté quelques équipes mais je suis fixé sur aider d'Arsenal rentre le titre ». Si les rapports de presse sont être fiés les clubs étendant d'Italie et dans la fonction de premier ministre a traqué le Demi. Flamini a été un cible à long terme de Tottenham, qui sont dans le marché pour un demi de Centre après le nouvel entraîneur Juande Ramos a révélé des préparations pour un Eperons ravalé associent dans la saison prochaine espérant construire sur le succès dans la Tasse de Carling.. Le directeur des éperons de football Damien Commoli a admis sur la Radio de Mouv Du que Flamini est un des beaucoup de cibles potentiels ils traquent. « Je sais Mathieu très bien de mon temps à l'Arsenal mais de je ne sait pas s'il restera où il est. Nous le contrôlons, nous savons qu'il pourrait être toujours un grand joueur pour nous et il est un grand professionnel, » a dit Commoli. « Mais je pense que son avenir dépend plus sur lui qu'il fait sur nous. S'il continue à se sentir voulu par l'Arsenal alors il ne sera pas bon pour nous. Flamini a joint l'Arsenal de Marseille comme un transfert libre dans l'été de 2004.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

^^^^^sickbut how you planning on getting it to source back to vip2?wats ur target?the internet?tv?National papers?if pulled off right it could be big....but u gotta make sure theres no loose ends and shud probly try this thread private to vip2 members only incase sum1 reads dis and goes and snitches to sumwere else...

^^^^^sickbut how you planning on getting it to source back to vip2?wats ur target?the internet?tv?National papers?if pulled off right it could be big....but u gotta make sure theres no loose ends and shud probly try this thread private to vip2 members only incase sum1 reads dis and goes and snitches to sumwere else...
real talk.

Thats all well and good having an article but it needs to be coming from a semi reliable source.tbh, if were going to startba rumour, we cant have it as an article, needs to be an actual rumour, like someone saw him at a restaurant, or you saw flamini at WHL or somehing.And article is onyl slightly beliveable if from a recognisable source/

lol this would work if it was planned out but it hasnt been. you need a decent source or people are just gonna laugh it away, say u saw him n sum1 will be like he's actually here etc. Like sum guy tried to drop i just saw aimar outside anfield on transfer deadline day cos liverpool had been linked to him and people just laughed it off. Its gotta be believable

Thats all well and good having an article but it needs to be coming from a semi reliable source.tbh, if were going to startba rumour, we cant have it as an article, needs to be an actual rumour, like someone saw him at a restaurant, or you saw flamini at WHL or somehing.And article is onyl slightly beliveable if from a recognisable source/
Might have agreed with you 5+years go ago...Nowadays if somebody says they saw a player with an agent i automaticly think lawlz...But if i saw a professional written article all over the internet id fink it might hold some weight..

Might have agreed with you 5+years go ago...Nowadays if somebody says they saw a player with an agent i automaticly think lawlz...But if i saw a professional written article all over the internet id fink it might hold some weight..
Yeah but you need a source, saying itr was written by Buc from VIP2 is MUCH MUCH worse

Just wrote a peice
Spurs Target City Rivals FlaminiFrench International Mathieu Flamini has insisted he wants to honour his contract with Arsenal but has stopped short in telling sources wether he would remain in Arsenal FC colours beyond his contract which i due to expire in the Summer .Reports in French newspaper L'equipe suggested the Frenchman would be freed by the Premiership giants.But the 24-year-old said: "I want to honour my contract which runs to July 2008. If that is not their wish, we will have to find an agreement."Flamini has yet to commit to the Gunners and had been a free agent since the start of thr year, should the Gunners fail to agree terms then he will be allowed under FIFA rules to leave on a Bosman."The way Arsenal have treated me has been great. I had my chance in the first team when Gilberto [silva] arrived late form the Copa America. Not playing enough in previous season really hurt my pride," Flamini told L'equipe."Now I'm playing, I understand my perofrmances have alerted some teams but I'm focused on helping Arsenal get back the title". If media reports are to be trusted the clubs ranging from Italy and in the premiership have been tracking the Midfielder.Flamini has been a long-term target of Tottenham, who are in the market for a Centre midfielder after new coach Juande Ramos revealed preparations for a revamped Spurs team in the coming season hoping to build on success in the Carling Cup..Spurs' director of football Damien Commoli has admitted on Le Mouv Radio that Flamini is one of the many potential targets they are tracking."I know Mathieu very well from my time at Arsenal but I don't know whether he will stay where he is. We are monitoring him, we know he could still be a great player for us and he is a great professional," said Commoli."But I think his future depends more on him than it does on us. If he continues to feel wanted by Arsenal then it won't be good for us.Flamini joined Arsenal from Marseille as a free transfer in the summer of 2004.
Rushed but I think it's decent
Thats a good start, need a french version though.Mickey Or Dopa Come through!
Allow me to sort out the punctuation and then post translate it into Spanish wink.gif

REVISED COPYSpurs Target City Rivals FlaminiFrench International Mathieu Flamini has insisted he wants to honour his contract with Arsenal but has stopped short in telling sources whether he would remain in Arsenal FC colours beyond his contract which is due to expire in the Summer .Reports in French newspaper L'equipe suggest that the Frenchman would be freed by the Premiership giants.But the 24-year-old said: "I want to honour my contract which runs to July 2008. If that is not their wish, we will have to find an agreement."Flamini has yet to commit to the Gunners and had been a free agent since the start of the year, should the Gunners fail to agree terms then he will be allowed under FIFA rules to leave on a Bosman."The way Arsenal have treated me has been great. I had my chance in the first team when Gilberto [silva] arrived late form the Copa America. Not playing enough in previous season really hurt my pride," Flamini told L'equipe."Now I'm playing, I understand my perfrmances have alerted some teams but I'm focused on helping Arsenal get the title back.” If media reports are to be trusted, clubs ranging from Italy, Spain and in the Premiership have been tracking the midfielder.Flamini has been a long-term target of Tottenham, who are in the market for a Centre midfielder after new coach Juande Ramos revealed preparations for a revamped Spurs team in the coming season hoping to build on success in the Carling Cup.Spurs' director of football Damien Commoli has admitted on Le Mouv Radio that Flamini is one of the many potential targets they are tracking."I know Mathieu very well from my time at Arsenal but I don't know whether he will stay where he is. We are monitoring him, we know he could still be a great player for us and he is a great professional," said Commoli."But I think his future depends more on him than it does on us. If he continues to feel wanted by Arsenal then it won't be good for us.Flamini joined Arsenal from Marseille as a free transfer in the summer of 2004.Very impressed with this as a whole.

Yeah but you need a source, saying itr was written by Buc from VIP2 is MUCH MUCH worse
Yeah there are other ways to get sources...Nobody said it would be sourced by Buc from Vip2...

Spurs meta ciudad rivales Flamini Francés Mathieu Flamini Internacional ha insistido en que quiere cumplir su contrato con el Arsenal, pero se ha detenido en el corto fuentes decirnos si permanecerá en el Arsenal FC colores más allá de su contrato que expira en el verano. Informes en el periódico francés L'equipe sugieren que el francés sería liberado por gigantes de la Premiership. Pero el joven de 24 años dijo: "Quiero cumplir mi contrato que se extiende hasta julio de 2008. Si no es su deseo, tendremos que encontrar un acuerdo". Flamini aún tiene que comprometerse con los Gunners y ha sido un agente libre desde el comienzo del año, en caso de que los Gunners no llegan a un acuerdo, entonces se le permite bajo las reglas FIFA para salir en una Bosman. "La forma en el Arsenal me han tratado ha sido grande. Tuve mi oportunidad en el primer equipo cuando Gilberto [silva] llegó tarde el formulario de la Copa América. No es suficiente jugar en la temporada anterior realmente herido mi orgullo", dijo Flamini L'equipe. "Ahora estoy jugando, tengo entendido mi perfrmances han alertado a algunos equipos pero estoy centrado en ayudar Arsenal obtener el título de nuevo." Si los medios de información se han de confianza, que van desde clubes de Italia, España y en la Premiership se han seguimiento El medio. Flamini ha sido un objetivo a largo plazo de Tottenham, que se encuentran en el mercado de un nuevo Centro de medio después de entrenador Juande Ramos reveló los preparativos para una renovada Spurs equipo en la próxima temporada con la esperanza de construir sobre el éxito en la Carling Cup. Spurs' director de fútbol Damien Commoli ha admitido en Radio Le Mouv que Flamini es uno de los muchos objetivos potenciales que son de seguimiento. "Mathieu sé muy bien de mi tiempo en el Arsenal, pero no sé si él se quedará donde está. Estamos vigilancia él, sabemos que todavía podría ser un gran jugador para nosotros y es un gran profesional", dijo Commoli. "Pero creo que su futuro depende más de él que lo hace por nosotros. Si él sigue siento querido por Arsenal luego no será bueno para nosotros. Flamini Arsenal se sumaron a partir de Marsella como una transferencia gratuita en el verano de 2004.Spanish if needed

LMFAO!!!Just rip off some writers name, who knows we might make a star in the media.In regards to linking it back to VIP2, on the blog have links and maybe the blogger point a link toward here where we're one of the first to find out this "news" and are 'sensibly' discussing it.

i was thinking meeting between commolli and flaminia french interview from commoli saying he admires flaminisome fake quotes a free transfer at the end of the seasonwham bam thank you
i would bait u. llow hurting my own club. f*ck outta herethe palacios 1 was sick, had all the papers reporting, i knew it was bogus