create a rumour.com

Admin.

if you got better ideas by all means contributethat was the first beleivable one i thought of

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

the flamini one dont seem good enough
Nah it's perfect.One of arsenals best players this season. Still aint signed a contract. Potential free to arsenals bitter closest rivals. Comolli ex arsenal. Has connections still with arsenal. Is a sly f*ckin knob. Everything ticks.If we do it right watch it blow up.

ok ok think this will take about a week to do before we can start advertising it on frumsSTAGE 1: creating a french blog with a few articles of french football and players etc etc...

i just been reading sky sports forumsthis place is like the fa libary compared

LOL. If this can be pulled off then it will just prove what we already know VIP2 >>> __________The French blog hmmm, do a big thing on the England Vs France match obv. Find some undercover French youngster on FM chuck him in to be the next one to emerge from Clairefontaine and name him the next Zidane as well as a few stories on the French season and that should set us in good stead.

LOL. If this can be pulled off then it will just prove what we already know VIP2 >>> __________The French blog hmmm, do a big thing on the England Vs France match obv. Find some undercover French youngster on FM chuck him in to be the next one to emerge from Clairefontaine and name him the next Zidane as well as a few stories on the French season and that should set us in good stead.
c/sthen run the story on the blogfind a french forum then post the story and the link to the blog on therego to a next forum telling them you heard about it on another forumthen do this for maybe 2 other forumshave 2/3 users in each forum hyping it up to keep the thread flowingthen move to the english forums

Oh and have the blog running for a week or so and we all shud hit it everyday, to see it's getting hits and then bam story and distribute.If the sickest of photoshoppers can come through with pictures then that would be the icing on the cake.But that increases the chance of getting it found out to be a fake.

Just wrote a peice

Spurs Target City Rivals FlaminiFrench International Mathieu Flamini has insisted he wants to honour his contract with Arsenal but has stopped short in telling sources wether he would remain in Arsenal FC colours beyond his contract which i due to expire in the Summer .Reports in French newspaper L'equipe suggested the Frenchman would be freed by the Premiership giants.But the 24-year-old said: "I want to honour my contract which runs to July 2008. If that is not their wish, we will have to find an agreement."Flamini has yet to commit to the Gunners and had been a free agent since the start of thr year, should the Gunners fail to agree terms then he will be allowed under FIFA rules to leave on a Bosman."The way Arsenal have treated me has been great. I had my chance in the first team when Gilberto [silva] arrived late form the Copa America. Not playing enough in previous season really hurt my pride," Flamini told L'equipe."Now I'm playing, I understand my perofrmances have alerted some teams but I'm focused on helping Arsenal get back the title". If media reports are to be trusted the clubs ranging from Italy and in the premiership have been tracking the Midfielder.Flamini has been a long-term target of Tottenham, who are in the market for a Centre midfielder after new coach Juande Ramos revealed preparations for a revamped Spurs team in the coming season hoping to build on success in the Carling Cup..Spurs' director of football Damien Commoli has admitted on Le Mouv Radio that Flamini is one of the many potential targets they are tracking."I know Mathieu very well from my time at Arsenal but I don't know whether he will stay where he is. We are monitoring him, we know he could still be a great player for us and he is a great professional," said Commoli."But I think his future depends more on him than it does on us. If he continues to feel wanted by Arsenal then it won't be good for us.Flamini joined Arsenal from Marseille as a free transfer in the summer of 2004.
Rushed but I think it's decent

yeah thats sick we just need to source it to somewhere

Just wrote a peice
Spurs Target City Rivals FlaminiFrench International Mathieu Flamini has insisted he wants to honour his contract with Arsenal but has stopped short in telling sources wether he would remain in Arsenal FC colours beyond his contract which i due to expire in the Summer .Reports in French newspaper L'equipe suggested the Frenchman would be freed by the Premiership giants.But the 24-year-old said: "I want to honour my contract which runs to July 2008. If that is not their wish, we will have to find an agreement."Flamini has yet to commit to the Gunners and had been a free agent since the start of thr year, should the Gunners fail to agree terms then he will be allowed under FIFA rules to leave on a Bosman."The way Arsenal have treated me has been great. I had my chance in the first team when Gilberto [silva] arrived late form the Copa America. Not playing enough in previous season really hurt my pride," Flamini told L'equipe."Now I'm playing, I understand my perofrmances have alerted some teams but I'm focused on helping Arsenal get back the title". If media reports are to be trusted the clubs ranging from Italy and in the premiership have been tracking the Midfielder.Flamini has been a long-term target of Tottenham, who are in the market for a Centre midfielder after new coach Juande Ramos revealed preparations for a revamped Spurs team in the coming season hoping to build on success in the Carling Cup..Spurs' director of football Damien Commoli has admitted on Le Mouv Radio that Flamini is one of the many potential targets they are tracking."I know Mathieu very well from my time at Arsenal but I don't know whether he will stay where he is. We are monitoring him, we know he could still be a great player for us and he is a great professional," said Commoli."But I think his future depends more on him than it does on us. If he continues to feel wanted by Arsenal then it won't be good for us.Flamini joined Arsenal from Marseille as a free transfer in the summer of 2004.
Rushed but I think it's decent
Thats a good start, need a french version though.Mickey Or Dopa Come through!

nah not yet need a source to show people it aint hype