Sign in to follow this  
Mr. Martinez

LADIES AND GENTS

MANDEMIF YOU LOVE YOUR WIFEAND HER FEET GOODNEXT TIME SHE TELLS YOU SHE'S NOT IN THE MOODBUSS THEav-421.gifI'M NOT JOKINGLEAVE THAT BITCH WITH A PUDDLE

MANDEMIF YOU LOVE YOUR WIFEAND HER FEET GOODNEXT TIME SHE TELLS YOU SHE'S NOT IN THE MOODBUSS THEav-421.gifI'M NOT JOKINGLEAVE THAT BITCH WITH A PUDDLE
No.

She ain't even doing it rightI would up some vids of me and the wife but I wouldn't want Swiftie getting in troublebut yer you gots to suck them on a fearless tip no homotruss me its sickwhat you know bout them toes in the mouth whilst thrusing in an outeeshhh

Guest Smokey

Nah it's got to a point where i've been kissing the feet during foot pon shoulder but that's too far for me

Guest Cousin Of Sleep

Down to do anythin for the wife.When I have one.

JodieEither one of your relatives when you were a child did some f*ckry and badmindly made you massage or lick or something their narsty ass feetI'm thinking one f*ckry uncle or an auntie's boyfriend or somethingor you have nasty feetbut there is nothing wrong with a clean foot and some suckage. come like your fingers na?

JodieEither one of your relatives when you were a child did some f*ckry and badmindly made you massage or lick or something their narsty ass feetI'm thinking one f*ckry uncle or an auntie's boyfriend or somethingor you have nasty feetbut there is nothing wrong with a clean foot and some suckage. come like your fingers na?
LMAO i have clean feet infact and no one made me touch their feet.

Guest Dope Boy

carlos low ur foot fetish famdont u feel like the bitch??like low givin ur girl dat type of mind power

Guest Dope Boy
381MIKE.JPGathletes-foot_03.jpgWHO WOULD LICK THAT FOR MONEY???
i wud do it for a million poundfuk dat gime a bill and il do itspitshine n evryting