Champions League Quarters

• Replies 516
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I DNT CARE, WE ARE GOING THRU WE ARE DEFO GOING THRU f*ck BENTER AND EBOUE STUPID CUNTSf*ck HLEB ONDA LEFTf*ck EBOUE ONDA RIGHTf*ck OUR CLAMATIOUS DEFENDINGf*ck LIVERPOOL SCORING f*ck KUYT, THE TALENTLESS c*ntf*ck EVERYTHING
Drama queen.
NO, we f*cked up, only so much can be blamed onda ref and ting, and plus i've lost a sh*t lod of money

Waste.Knew something was gonna go wrong.f*ck*ng ref, typical that he didn't blow for that pull on Hleb.But they make mistakes I'm not that fussed about it I knew we would get another chance to finish the game and then when we do, f*ck*ng bendtner turns up and does that sh*t...f*ck*ng hell.

I DNT CARE, WE ARE GOING THRU WE ARE DEFO GOING THRU f*ck BENTER AND EBOUE STUPID CUNTSf*ck HLEB ONDA LEFTf*ck EBOUE ONDA RIGHTf*ck OUR CLAMATIOUS DEFENDINGf*ck LIVERPOOL SCORING f*ck KUYT, THE TALENTLESS c*ntf*ck EVERYTHING
Drama queen.
NO, we f*cked up, only so much can be blamed onda ref and ting, and plus i've lost a sh*t lod of money
Again, drama queen.Should have won, but no we didn't ''f*ck up'', IMO so to speak.

Guest Mickey Kane
f*ck it, Arsenal should go for the CL...
And let Liverpool come 2 the Emirates and beat us...No way.
Just lol @ thinking 'Pool are leaving with anything more than a point this weekend...

f*ck it, Arsenal should go for the CL...
And let Liverpool come 2 the Emirates and beat us...No way.
Just lol @ thinking 'Pool are leaving with anything more than a point this weekend...
...Never once did them thoughts come into my mind, i was questioning your sayings.

At this point what should arsenal play for, the league or the CL?That right there showed they canty do both
We will play for both, what do you suggest we do.Going on liek we cant beat you at your ground, we done that a few times last season.And we can beat you on Saturday.
I aint sayin it aint happened b4 but it looked like tactically Beni had your number.Watch, Liverpool wont even turn up for the game at the weekend.I can see Aresnal running riot on saturday but cos Wenger dont know how to play slow football they will exhaust themselves again, just like tonight

Good game.Aresnal should of had a pen bait, they missed sagna, cuz toure didnt off sh*t goin fwd. Walcott should of started he caused a few problems just players dont like 2 pass to him. Arsenal looked something up front tho. LOL @ van persie injured agen. Ade scored but man his control and passing are poor. Could do with edraudo back.No1 really played well for pool, they defended well tho, great away performance and result. Tie is no way over tho.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh well....Job can be done. Just gonna be harder than it should've been...Referee, SMFH.....Carragher & Skrtel played very well...Was it me, or was Voronin substituted for Voronin because him & Kuyt were the only blonde 'forwards' I saw tonight.
You seem to be on Torres' nuts abit too much.Once we got a goal we played the old fashioned european way and stood and let you attack us.Torres was upfront on his own against two center halves for most of the game.I thought he did rather well he kept them busy and caused problems when he had the ball.Wasnt his best performance or anything like it but he was on his own basically the hole game.

Guest Mickey Kane
Blah blah referee penalty blah blahYou cant rely on penalties to win you matches your team get the most decisions along with Utd everything goes in your favour.Hleb if ur gonna dive atleast dive in the right direction
''Why Non-Gooners Shouldn't Comment On Arsenal Matches They Don't Watch part 1297250976097767137''

lol at the lack of respect shown by Arsenal fans, acting as if your playing Slavia Prague.
Under dogs against Barcelona>Arsenalsame against Inter>Arsenalthe Milan of a few years ago>ArsenalChelsea>Arsenalthe juve of a few seaons ago>ArsenalActing as if we haven't eliminated teams with better european calibreLet them hype it will just hit them harder