Champions League Quarters

• Replies 516
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Minimal contact. Went down like he was shot by a sniper. Played the ball. Didn't have handfulls of his shirt. Was no different to any challenge in the middle of the park that wouldn't have been blown up.If you weren't so shameful in front of goal, it wouldn't even be brought up.

215564-1999128.jpegSMH. No yellow?15431886-550px.jpgI mean really?
First one - idiot, he got the ball about a minute before, that's how I know you didn't watch the match.Second one - Well Torres was diving all night
SMH @ this punk. You can clearly see that he was late and he studded his knee.The second pic Torres dived?374460385-soccer-barclays-premier-league-liverpool-v-everton-anfield.jpgSKN!
smhtalk about seeing what you want to see

I hear the Arsenal fans made a long line for beers and the toilet between the Liverpool goal and half-time, can anyone confirm that?Place was dead
SMH. Football banter is not for you...
Yeah dont worry, I got my coatPlace was dead though

Guest Robin_Van_PersG

Man U/BarcaPool/Chelsealooks likely even though only united and Barca are bankers to be in the semis. Both will be sick games for different reasons. Even though i don't love liverpools aproach you have to rate them, patterns are emerging desperation to get through last game against Marseille, Luck against inter with the ref, dominated by Arsenal but come away with a good result, Scrape through against chelsea then ?