South Hype>>>>>

The Somalian

I aint had no storys for time because I have reached big man season and jam and home more time now so yestaday night Jamming at home listening to true fm and watching match of the day heard some advert for brixton mass some old school rave til 6 am, I said I will have a bit of that texted a few heads said if they are on going out thats where I will be. So left my yard round 11 got to Brixtion around ten to twelve the whole place is locked off coz of a fire so there are feds everywhere. But the dealers are bare face shouting out skunk and feds are right there and dont do nothing Swear these guys must live for prison coz when ur shotting u dont really need to be on the road thats just some bait image thing cats get ur number they always do and then they can order over the phone the amount they want then you send a younger to go pick up the money (you also make more money this way and aint as bait) sometimes I think about peoples brains. Go shop to buy some red bulls the amount of cats just lined up asking for change is discusting i thought hackney was bad. Get to the rave the que aint saying alot so I think let divert go tour south and come back a few hours later. So I go Camberwell cool just nothing really going on so I went Peckham spoke to couple girls said they were going stratford rex jammed for a while then I went new cross and see bare ashmans. Ashman do you go to that club venues looked like the kinda place I could see you going. went Catford that place was like a ghost town apart from some big man club called moonlights or something. went down lewisham that was dead aswell (where do you lot go in lewisham and catford?) so I thought let me go west end get on the bus bare hype drunk people some girl something to me about easy bruv I just screwfaced her and sat down some lewisham boys were on the bus having up some white guy and cussing off these girls They get off after having him up. The brehs kept calling the girls reptilian and the guy getting had up said they said it coz they are white then some girls come aboard while these lot were talking and heard them mention nigger next arms happened funniest thing the girl backing it most for the black side was a white girl who goes on black.Then the white guy who was getting had up then went up to some next man and said give me what u got iuf u dont wan tme to f*ck you over he then punched him and robbed him I was like reh and just looked at the guy he just looked at away. Go west end alot of the clubs were closing coz it was like quarter to 3 now. So I thought yeah now is a good time to land brixton and go raving. So I was on the bus strapping my zoot as my buzz was wearing off. 2 Go brixton now have to go through vauxhall swear down I am not going through there at night again bare batty mans everywhere. To gay guys come on the bus giggling makeuing bare girly noises some goons come on but 3 stayed down stairs 2 ccame up 1 stood by the stairs and 1 guy sat looking toward me but watching them gay guys I thought man was gonna stamp them out but he got off at brixton with the rest of his boys I got up aswell coz I wanted to smoke my spliff in a back street before I got into the club. as we was going down the stairs there was some turkish dude with an mp3 player or phone in his hand as he was going through it the breh grabbed it and ran off the man gripsed him and started punching him they now were on the roadside fighting and his boys were going through the mans pockets as he was scuffing man tried get away after he landed a big blow in but then a next breh jumped up boxed him in his head he was groggy the boys walked off and the guy walked after them dont know dont care what happened after that just surprised no one brought out the shanks coz if that was hackney or tottenham tools would of come out from when ne one is receiving ne sort of blow. Got to the rave its now quarter to 4 I see everyone leaving swear the rave was meant to be done at 6 so I thought f*ck it let me go yard and smoke.All that stuff happened in a space of 3 hours and people say I am chatting sh*t when I say south is hype thank god I live in east coz the murder rate in south must be much higher than ne where else coz of the amount of hype and the wickedist ting is some link from south called me up this morning woke man up and was chatting to me about how she came to tottenham and how she never liked it about there are bare guys outside shops and bare metal police signs and flowers everywhere and heard about murder mile told her about I live on that road and it aint as bad as south then told her about the stupidness from last nightI aint even joking come like I was in some next country last night. only places I would say are blessed is Elephant, camberwell and peckham they remind me of hackney and tottenham was also out around clapham that place is aslo very nice, nice little night life

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I aint had no storys for time because I have reached big man season and jam and home more time now so yestaday night Jamming at home listening to true fm and watching match of the day heard some advert for brixton mass some old school rave til 6 am, I said I will have a bit of that texted a few heads said if they are on going out thats where I will be. So left my yard round 11 got to Brixtion around ten to twelve the whole place is locked off coz of a fire so there are feds everywhere. But the dealers are bare face shouting out skunk and feds are right there and dont do nothing Swear these guys must live for prison coz when ur shotting u dont really need to be on the road thats just some bait image thing cats get ur number they always do and then they can order over the phone the amount they want then you send a younger to go pick up the money (you also make more money this way and aint as bait) sometimes I think about peoples brains. Go shop to buy some red bulls the amount of cats just lined up asking for change is discusting i thought hackney was bad. Get to the rave the que aint saying alot so I think let divert go tour south and come back a few hours later. So I go Camberwell cool just nothing really going on so I went Peckham spoke to couple girls said they were going stratford rex jammed for a while then I went new cross and see bare ashmans. Ashman do you go to that club venues looked like the kinda place I could see you going. That was dead went Catford that place was like a ghost town apart from some big man club called moonlights or something. went down lewisham that was dead aswell (where do you lot go in lewisham and catford?) so I thought let me go west end get on the bus bare hype drunk people some girl something to me about easy bruv I just screwfaced her and sat down some lewisham boys were on the bus having up some white guy and cussing off these girls They get off after having him up. The brehs kept calling the girls reptilian and the guy getting had up said they said it coz they are white then some girls come aboard while these lot were talking and heard them mention nigger next arms happened funniest thing the girl backing it most for the black side was a white girl who goes on black.Then the white guy who was getting had up then went up to some next man and said give me what u got iuf u dont wan tme to f*ck you over he then punched him and robbed him I was like reh and just looked at the guy he just looked at away. Go west end alot of the clubs were closing coz it was like quarter to 3 now. So I thought yeah now is a good time to land brixton and go raving. So I was on the bus strapping my zoot as my buzz was wearing off. 2 Go brixton now have to go through vauxhall swear down I am not going through there at night again bare batty mans everywhere. To gay guys come on the bus giggling makeuing bare girly noises some goons come on but 3 stayed down stairs 2 ccame up 1 stood by the stairs and 1 guy sat looking toward me but watching them gay guys I thought man was gonna stamp them out but he got off at brixton with the rest of his boys I got up aswell coz I wanted to smoke my spliff in a back street before I got into the club. as we was going down the stairs there was some turkish dude with an mp3 player or phone in his hand as he was going through it the breh grabbed it and ran off the man gripsed him and started punching him they now were on the roadside fighting and his boys were going through the mans pockets as he was scuffing man tried get away after he landed a big blow in but then a next breh jumped up boxed him in his head he was groggy the boys walked off and the guy walked after them dont know dont care what happened after that just surprised no one brought out the shanks coz if that was hackney or tottenham tools would of come out from when ne one is receiving ne sort of blow. Got to the rave its now quarter to 4 I see everyone leaving swear the rave was meant to be done at 6 so I thought f*ck it let me go yard and smoke.All that stuff happened in a space of 3 hours and people say I am chatting sh*t when I say south is hype thank god I live in east coz the murder rate in south must be much higher than ne where else coz of the amount of hype and the wickedist ting is some link from south called me up this morning woke man up and was chatting to me about how she came to tottenham and how she never liked it about there are bare guys outside shops and bare metal police signs and flowers everywhere and heard about murder mile told her about I live on that road and it aint as bad as south then told her about the stupidness from last nightI aint even joking come like I was in some next country last night. only places I would say are blessed is Elephant, camberwell and peckham they remind me of hackney and tottenham was also out around clapham that place is aslo very nice, nice little night life
Did you learn about paragraphs at school?So that means that Hackney and Tottnham is more dangerous in your opinion than South London, yet your calling South Hype....Don't make sense.....Then again, most of what you wrote doesn't. Still jokes though.And there is nothing to do in Blue borough, one of the only boroughs in th capital that doesn't have a cinema, Catford is usually dead for things to do, you have one Club called The Spot, usually thats an older peoples ting. New Cross, the reason you saw bare ashmans is cos the uni crowd from Goldsmiths stay in New Cross, the venue, bare white people go there and the Uni crowd. If bored sometimes i might go Goldsmiths Tavern in New Cross. Lewisham has nothing to do either, especially sinse they locked of Yates.

And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then

And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then And then
lol them 5year old story telling ways