Premier League Week 35

HangTheDJ

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd of thought theyd of just played Gelson Fernandes to right back, or Vassell right wing back and a 3-5-2.But apparently (according to my boy) Elano has played right back quite a few times for Brazil, so maybe he knows the position.
And confirmed by Martin Tyler, he played there in the copa america.

My friend says Rafa should buy owen:lAllow buying him again so he can cheat the clubshort welsh c*nt
Martins would be better for you lot imo. Torres and Martins would be a deadly front 2.
How do you feel about Pennant apparently King Kev is after him
Good player but wouldn't work at Newcastle, accident waiting to happen.

terrible week of footballhopefuly this week is better

Guest Robin_Van_PersG
Steven Taylor >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>f*ck*ng cheathit his hand AGAIN, try act like it hit hes stomach, try to flinch LOL
He the next jamie carragher, disciplined, tenacious, sticks to his player, got a good leap, no pace but good positioning and cheats a bit! 4 good signings 2 to improve on Geremi and Butt in midfield (appiah and Nolan please), a new centre back and a goal scoring midfielder and we're nice for next season.

Steven Taylor >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>f*ck*ng cheathit his hand AGAIN, try act like it hit hes stomach, try to flinch LOL
He the next jamie carragher, disciplined, tenacious, sticks to his player, got a good leap, no pace but good positioning and cheats a bit! 4 good signings 2 to improve on Geremi and Butt in midfield (appiah and Nolan please), a new centre back and a goal scoring midfielder and we're nice for next season.
If we buy Nolan I'll top myself.LMAO @ next Carragher, he's worse than Titus.