Mad teachers

Grafter

i think our maddest was miss simmons, history teacherone moment she would be soo nice, but it was eerie cos u kno anything could make her flip, everyone was jus on edge waitin for her to switchalways thought she would hit someoneone time i was playin with some toy i found, and i didnt even clock she was watchin me, she comes stormin over and grabs it out my hand and picks up my ruler smacks it on the table proper hard"U WILL LISTENNNNN"that was yr 7yr 10 we was had some shitty joke at the back of the classroom (there was only 2 rows) we had a house system and like someone goes b is for brilliant, and then this neek goes A is for Winnerswe were creasin, and then this other girl decided to write it on her folder, again didnt clock this woman was watchin she comes stormin over now picks up the folder and tore it up int he girls face"GET OUT JUS GET OUT" the woman is shakin, red faced an ting, the girl was cryin stillher catch phrase was "the end is nigh girls, the end is nigh"share yours...

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i had a primary school teacher who used to standardly grip us by our collars and lift us up against the wall. He also used to throw our books at us when angry, regularly smash rulers until they shattered and one time gorilla pressed a child and held him in the air.This was in the late 80s though.

the crazy african maths teacher.she was a sub but whenever we had her we knew what time it wasone time a girl in my class came in late to her lesson highso shes all giggling and sh*t with a next classmatethe teacher went nutsstarted dashing the board duster, chalk, books, board pins and papers at herthe class was like :D all round

My Year 7 Tutor was nuts.One time my form was going nuts(we were kids :D) and he wanted to do the register but we weren't having none of it. Think he asked some girls in our form to sit down at the back a couple of times calmly. I assume one of the girls said "we are playing" or something along them lines 'cause next think i know, my guys face goes into some beetroot colour and starts shouting "SO YOU WANT TO PLAY??!?!" Picks up one chair "LETS PLAY!!" Dashes the chair across the room, nearly hit one girl in the head lmaoThe guy left the school the following year. Looking back at it i should of sued the c*nt but i was still young and i was more shocked than anything.

Had some OLD white horny art teacher in school who was always obsessed with Black boys. she was a freak ...every covo would lead to something about sex , you could be speaking about football then it would be something sexually about the Legs and sh*t.Lady was Freak ...Herd back in the 80 she bang a student

my form tutor used to fink he was a sergant in the army i swearwen me and my freinds used to skive he used to come looking for uswe was on edge he was vicious, used to rip my hat off and dash it he was scary and he hated me
yh man that miss simmons used to actually hunt for me round the school if i never handed in my homeworkreason no. 1839084938 why being the token black doesnt paymaths teacher come huntin for me one time aswell in 6th form, marched up to the common room "whyy havnt u handed in ur homework blablabla, u dnt care do u u jus dont care"jus told him i never had it, ffs, he started shoutin aswell in parents evenin about how i didnt care an sh*t, jus larfed in his styuupid faace

My Year 7 Tutor was nuts.One time my form was going nuts(we were kids :D) and he wanted to do the register but we weren't having none of it. Think he asked some girls in our form to sit down at the back a couple of times calmly. I assume one of the girls said "we are playing" or something along them lines 'cause next think i know, my guys face goes into some beetroot colour and starts shouting "SO YOU WANT TO PLAY??!?!" Picks up one chair "LETS PLAY!!" Dashes the chair across the room, nearly hit one girl in the head lmaoThe guy left the school the following year. Looking back at it i should of sued the c*nt but i was still young and i was more shocked than anything.
LMFAOOO

also had one RE teacher for my a-level. He must of had a mental breakdown or something because for two weeks he was coming into our lesson pissed. It was so bait he had been drinking. We had a door that would swing open due to the draught and at one point he got really freaked out and didn't know why it was opening on his own. He even thought he had some special powers at one point and tried to make the door open like he was using the force.Any way some one snaked him out and he got fired. One month later it was announced in assembly that he had "passed away".

i had one old peado geography teacher that sometimes used to double up as a teacher for pe (yes our school was budge)anyway i remember one time my friend cut her knee in pe and he was like do u want me to kiss it better with some peado glare in his eye llow it.I also remember wen he chased me and my friend down the corridor cause we never finished our work but tried to dust out wen the bell went, and he werent havent none of it i bet he wouldve loved keeping us behind *shudders*

oh and our music teacherhe was a pearvei slapped him round the face once he got off on itdint report me or anyting jus laughed and kept all the girls behind for stickin up for me lol
out ict teacher was a right pervhe goes to one girl "hello curly hair" and she was like my hairs not curly its straightthen he goes "ur tellin me u havn got one curly hair on ur body"he also was touchin this girls leg, infront of everrrryone, and then he slapped his own hand "naughty hand, stop it"and he did that bout 3/4 timesevery was jus like sheetdocumented all the sh*t he did, told our form tutors no one caredand then a nex time he seen this girl wearin the wrong jumper so he tells the substitute form tutor, and says how hes gonna tell the deputy head "u wait, im gna tell mrs c about this" looolso the teacher goes to her "um, a rather red faced somewhat short man came to me today and informed me u were wearing the wrong jumper, quite frankly i dont care"she was a joker stillAND he had the pedo glasses, u kno the tinted square "drivin" shades lool

english teacher and form tutor; f*ck*ng psychobeginning of every term he would go into a speech of how we have no rights, its his classroom, he will tolerate no disrespect, etc. and he would always look for someone to lay into, things like "alex, your wearing trainers" and he would shower me with spitother times he would actaully jump on the table storm across them, shout in your face then hop off, and talk quietly like nuffin happened; many a time he dashed them tonk textbooks and pens at you for minor things like talking and he loved humiliating guysonly teacher i think i've ever feared, werent about parring him

one of the maths teachers (kinda young) was a cokehead as well, saw him in brixton one friday night he was off his face was like 'dont i know u all slurring' lol, i swear he used to do lines on his lunch break as well he used act very parro always looking left to right and sh*t

My RE teacher Mrs Norton was suttin different. Every lesson she wud walk into the class with her arms crossed and a screwface like she jus smelt suttin rank. She wud always think we were chattin chattin chattin.One time, she threw a whiteboard pen at one of the students cos she got frustrated! And cos she knew i bite my nails (bad habit, dont remind me), everytime she saw me in the corridors, she wud stop me and ask to see my nails to see if they were growing.Crackhead.