Mad teachers

Grafter

My Year 7 Tutor was nuts.One time my form was going nuts(we were kids :D) and he wanted to do the register but we weren't having none of it. Think he asked some girls in our form to sit down at the back a couple of times calmly. I assume one of the girls said "we are playing" or something along them lines 'cause next think i know, my guys face goes into some beetroot colour and starts shouting "SO YOU WANT TO PLAY??!?!" Picks up one chair "LETS PLAY!!" Dashes the chair across the room, nearly hit one girl in the head lmaoThe guy left the school the following year. Looking back at it i should of sued the c*nt but i was still young and i was more shocked than anything.
LMAO sounds like my old As English teacher... she was the best teacher no lie.. but she was DIFFERENT!One minute this woman is nice, next minute she's a beast. One time she mussa told the class to be quiet but no one was listening as usual, my girl starts shouting and swearing '''FOR THE LAST f*ck*ng TIME WILL YOU SHUT THE f*ck UP'' and dashed a chair across the room.Best believe everyone shut their mouth... thing is everyone believed us aswell because they know how mad she can get. Still miss her though lol!

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

in primary school, omg MR MACARDLE, He must of gone to all the schools in the area because when we got to secondary school, it turned out that everyone in my year had him as a supply teacher at someage in primary school. and everyone had the same tales about him. He was so strict and old fashioned, he had a boot camp method of teaching, it felt like you was in pee wee army.

LOL @ "the end is nigh ladies, the end is nigh"had some witch called Mrs Westhead, crazy science teacher,was always getting vex @ us for fanning ourselves with our hand in the heat saying it doesn't even work it makes you hotter. Then one day she started doing it another class and fainted :D Next crazy gandolf looking witch called Mrs Warren ALWAYS used to have her hands like resting under her skirts waistband, basically touching her self up constantly then everyone would squirm when she came near to you with her hands

we had ms mescall as wellthis welsh woman, she was another mad one always always switchinher catch phrase was :" iiiis it cleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeyaaar girrrrls"that was for everything as welllunch is at 1.20 is it cleyaan she was a f*cker too, if i come in after my name was called then im marked as late, if some girl whos name was at the end of the register come in after me she was on time

we had some seriously crazy teachers...our school was f*ckedgeography teacher would do random elvis impressions, he was more nutty than seriously madgcse re teacher, literally hated anyone who didn't agree with her, she'd stand there and instead of teaching us stuff, she'd argue with everyone...got really nastyhad a sub teacher, who looked like harry potter, who was just violent, serious temper issues for no reason...he finally got sacked though...remember he threw a board rubber thing towards me n my mates but it missed, so i threw it back and got him on the forehead, never really had any more problems after thatoh and a nympho art teacher, who'd come in n tell us how good the fittest p.e. teacher was in bed

I had a gay RE teacher (kinda ironic lol) who was over emotional he used to wear jesus sandal and one time wen we watched this documentary on euthanasia (sp?) he started crying lol. He left eventually to teach in a all girls school. I remember the boys used to cough and go *battyman* under their breath as well.

Mr Anderson some hybrid actor teacher.He was just skitz in english lessons man would go ott when reading stuff like proper shout get up in silence then do mad sh*t with his eyes. Kool guy though.Had a chemistry teacher who jus had madddd periods every month shed go all f*ckery on us.history teacher who was a perv aswell seems like he struggled wiht himself, always tried moving to the other teachers aswell was funny.

mr sinlanguh baddest african teacher he was sick because he had a soft voice no homo but when he got mad he would pick the desk up and slam it right back down and he used to kick the metal bin half way across the room. f*ck*ng mad i swear. mr hunston history teacher little man but big sqeaky voice he would flipp out at everything. if you tol him shut that was it its over. died from cancer though i was shocked had bare psycho teachers st marys was a f*cked up school

i had one old peado geography teacher that sometimes used to double up as a teacher for pe (yes our school was budge)anyway i remember one time my friend cut her knee in pe and he was like do u want me to kiss it better with some peado glare in his eye llow it.I also remember wen he chased me and my friend down the corridor cause we never finished our work but tried to dust out wen the bell went, and he werent havent none of it i bet he wouldve loved keeping us behind *shudders*
What school did you go to?

oh sh*t i forgot about the disabled teacher that tried to run out some girl made her shout at her so she started barling and tried to ran out then the whole class laughed at her it twas hilarious on next levelsplus she bucked her leg not her toe or foot her hole leg on the floor

oh sh*t i forgot about the disabled teacher that tried to run out some girl made her shout at her so she started barling and tried to ran out then the whole class laughed at her it twas hilarious on next levelsplus she bucked her leg not her toe or foot her hole leg on the floor
:D:D

i had one old peado geography teacher that sometimes used to double up as a teacher for pe (yes our school was budge)anyway i remember one time my friend cut her knee in pe and he was like do u want me to kiss it better with some peado glare in his eye llow it.I also remember wen he chased me and my friend down the corridor cause we never finished our work but tried to dust out wen the bell went, and he werent havent none of it i bet he wouldve loved keeping us behind *shudders*
chestnut grove in balham, what school did you go to?

chestnut grove in balham, what school did you go to?
Oh yh I rememebr u sayin. I went Lanfranc.

one R.E teacher stayed inside when the fire alarm was goin off cos "the lord will save her" or some sh*t
rareour re teacher said she was a virgin
yh one other R.E teacher is bout 60 n don't believe in sex before marriage n she ent marriedshe's safe tho if she ever needs d*ck i'll lend her mineim pretty sure every schools got atleast one peado teacheri can think of 3 bait ones......all that i've had the pleasure of bein taught byproper let the gals off with sh*t n go mad at the lads or jus spend the whole lesson chattin 2 the gals

Had some chinese music teacher who used to have a samurai sword underneath the big piano in the corner of the room, said he was on the run from ninjas in his country or something and everytime when it was lunch time he used to play the super mario song as we walked out. Was quite jokes