GASH with TASH

prdx

well ladies an gents.. i think we can all agree that gash with tash is definetly not the way forward... but guys if the gashs tash was kinda blatant like this girl.. could u stil parsse tru.... an ladies what do u think?f207546a92.jpgthis just proves u cant take certain things at face value...10d22be709.jpgwhat you sayin then... would the stubble put u off?edit: bang bang 100 post plus gangPOST OTHERS AS U FIND THEM BTW

lol @ the first picture, the whole screwed up pose she is protraying sends dike vibes out, plus the fact she has some unwanted hair on her face doesnt do her any favours.lol @ the topic title,catchy

well ladies an gents.. i think we can all agree that gash with tash is definetly not the way forward... but guys if the gashs tash was kinda blatant like this girl.. could u stil parsse tru.... an ladies what do u think?f207546a92.jpgthis just proves u cant take certain things at face value...10d22be709.jpgwhat you sayin then... would the stubble put u off?edit: bang bang 100 post plus gang
There are a lot of products out there for these kinda things, so if a gash has a tash, she must like it like that, coz boi, she could of got that sh*t waxed or used hair removal cream or sumting. :D

Guest Cousin Of Sleep

Girls with Tash = ManGash.Mash.Unless I see another pic of that girl I will chalk the facial hair down to bad lighting or some sh*t. Cuz that sh*t is SHAPED.And goes from bottom lip down, which you dont get till youl ike 20something as a man (unless you are indian or greek, in which case it starts before the infant child learns to walk)I think its a birthmark or something.or its one of them faggot flamboyant dudes.

Girls with Tash = ManGash.Mash.Unless I see another pic of that girl I will chalk the facial hair down to bad lighting or some sh*t. Cuz that sh*t is SHAPED.And goes from bottom lip down, which you dont get till youl ike 20something as a man (unless you are indian or greek, in which case it starts before the infant child learns to walk)I think its a birthmark or something.or its one of them faggot flamboyant dudes.
b376a347c5.jpg7dbce0a245.jpgaint no lighting uno blood... nice try tho stil... nola sed it could be a birth mark... i didnt even consider that tbh.. but it could be in all honestly.... some women shape and dye tho so could be that too.kinda muckery stil.. but no beard.. shes not actually an ugly girl