Long distance supporters.

Frank Furta

i have bare arguments when people slew westham. and den say but MAN U r sick thou. i always tell them if UTD were a ryman division team with 2000 ground capacity wud u support them. they ALWAYS go silent. obviously all the londoners that support the BIG up north teams r 'glory hunters'. Lets be honest here.
Sorry thats dumb.Liverpool were hardly successful in the 90's.Anyways no1 can tell me nothing about the team i support, because i know i how i feel like i said before.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Cousin Of Sleep

lol @ any idiot who'd go silent when asked that question, should be shot tbh.Yes if utd got taken for liverpool & became sh*t & all the club had to go on was PAST glories I'd still support them.lmAO @ TALKFOOTBALL the other night or whatever it was called, on sky sportsthey were doing their fone in thing. discussing chelsea liverpoolSoem guy fone sup and saysCaller: Hi I'm Dave n Im just foning up to talk about the chelsea liverpool game, I'm a reds fan obviouslyHost: Obviously? With a london accent?Caller: *silence*It was embarrasing.

Guest Cousin Of Sleep
lol @ any idiot who'd go silent when asked that question, should be shot tbh.Yes if utd got taken for liverpool & became sh*t & all the club had to go on was PAST glories I'd still support them.
LMFAO @ past glories
:D

Guest PROFIT2
Excuse me if this is ignorant of me but i really dont understand how people from the south of england can support a northern team i.e Man u/Pool, Cos odviously there the small problem of having to travel half way up the country to watch ur team, then ur begging sum next city which u dont even live in or have lived. So basically the passion of ur club seems quite void, i could never see myself at anfield or old trafford jumping up and down and chanting with scousers or mancs it just dont seem right. they have a diffrent culture and are diffrent type of people, and i am sure they themselves would probably question why u support there team. So in short to me it just seems wrong.
this would only make sense if all players for the club where from the said city...but most arent even from this f*ck*ng country...never got how you can support a team that will always be changing over the years...some d*ckhead ting...mite as well support who ever your fav player is with...f*ck it.

i have bare arguments when people slew westham. and den say but MAN U r sick thou. i always tell them if UTD were a ryman division team with 2000 ground capacity wud u support them. they ALWAYS go silent. obviously all the londoners that support the BIG up north teams r 'glory hunters'. Lets be honest here.
If you were "brought up" supporting a top team from up north then no.But i know people that picked man united purely because they were the most popular/successful team.
yh, course.
Sorry thats dumb.Liverpool were hardly successful in the 90's.Anyways no1 can tell me nothing about the team i support, because i know i how i feel like i said before.
KMT, so liverpool wasn't a top team in the 90's no? ur gassed

So is any1 actually going to admit to being a glory hunter then? lol
Me, and im proud, its nothing!
U no what? I respect that comment still. Bare peepz ducking and diving round this issue so fair play 2 u.
safe fam, i know im a glory hunter tbh but sometimes i think i chose the wrong team. WIll probally change my team next season, 'cause im gettin bored of this one still.

If you were "brought up" supporting a top team from up north then no.But i know people that picked man united purely because they were the most popular/successful team.
yh, course.
lol we have always been a top team, but thats not my point i mean in terms of winning alot of trophies like united did in the 90's.
U no what? I respect that comment still. Bare peepz ducking and diving round this issue so fair play 2 u.
:D
LMFAO.

safe fam, i know im a glory hunter tbh but sometimes i think i chose the wrong team. WIll probally change my team next season, 'cause im gettin bored of this one still.
:D :D :D r u serious??

:D :D :D r u serious??
Them newcomers there.

yh, course.
lol we have always been a top team, but thats not my point i mean in terms of winning alot of trophies like united did in the 90's.
u shudda stopped there. from wen there a top team there always challenging for trophies. hence why the glory hunters jumped on the bandwagon.

Guest Cousin Of Sleep
Erm....... I only said i respected the fact that he knew he was a glory hunter and freely admitted it. So get off my back. I aint new 2 the game. check my sig people. CHECK. MY.SIG. Its a shame some of the other glory hunters dnt come out of the woodwork. SMH
woosh

to be honest when i started school there was 2 man u fans in my class and the rest spurs fans.by the time year 6 come there was 1 spurs fan the rest all man u and arsenal......I reckon when i was a yute if i wernt reaching mannie on a regs and if my brother wernt coming down to london on a regular basis i would of been a liverpool fan(most my uncles), them man used to try turn me hard, like when people used ask me what team i supported theyd cut me off and say liverpool and sh*t.... everyday slewing united saying they aint won anything and how liverpools won the league 18 times and i reckon i might of turned if they won the league in 89. Arsenal was never an option by the age of 5 i knew how they were cheats and the FA loved them and how they got a bly up the leagues.united got bare glory hunter fans but football fans are really fickle and kids are worse, why would a 7/8 year old support a side thats doing sh*t ahead of one thats got the best players and playing good football ? (thats if his parents aint into football too much)Also most people who particularly support liverpool are just following on from there parents and the majority of these are 2nd generation immigrants.... so there parents were supporting the team that was getting coverage when they were young and winning things....Out of my siblings theres only 1 glory hunter, only 1 person choose what team they support instead of being told what team to support... and they support arsenal and started supporting them around 98 when they are at that age of picking a club to support when all the boys start talking about football in school and ting.You are a glory hunter regardless of distance if you picked the side you support that is 100% fact.