Cling film gate

Action Dan

WHY clingfilm though? Might aswell allow it?!! If my man suggested bowcatting me with clingfilm...boy.
FAO: FemalesLet your hubby/man/bf/link do it & see if the oceon don't get jealous with ur wetness.
No..I prefer their tongue on my clit still...
Each one to their own in it, all I'm saying is don't dismiss it JUST coz of ur inexperience of it. You've never tried it so of course you'd prefer the usual way.
are u seriously advocating putting clingfilm on ur girlfriends bits before u lick them?!?!?!
YES!!!I've done it 3 times to my long term ex's. No complaints in the slightest. The shivers, wetness, sweating, tightening up etc were proof enough.

WHY clingfilm though? Might aswell allow it?!! If my man suggested bowcatting me with clingfilm...boy.
FAO: FemalesLet your hubby/man/bf/link do it & see if the oceon don't get jealous with ur wetness.
Each one to their own in it, all I'm saying is don't dismiss it JUST coz of ur inexperience of it. You've never tried it so of course you'd prefer the usual way.
are u seriously advocating putting clingfilm on ur girlfriends bits before u lick them?!?!?!
YES!!!I've done it 3 times to my long term ex's. No complaints in the slightest. The shivers, wetness, sweating, tightening up etc were proof enough.
Can imagine man. lol

lol is this the first time people r hearin about the cling film ting tho? srsly i thought this was common practice 4 peeps who dnt wanna get narn juice on their facedisclaimr; i do not involve myself in the licking of female genitalia.

u don't narn juice on ur face if ur licking their clit and ur careful, but if i was to was suddenly produce a bit of cling film, the slap i would get.....oooh sh*t....actually LMFAO @ using clingfilm!!!!!!! Only on VIP2.....

u don't narn juice on ur face if ur licking their clit and ur careful, but if i was to was suddenly produce a bit of cling film, the slap i would get.....oooh sh*t....actually LMFAO @ using clingfilm!!!!!!! Only on VIP2.....
Blood. Your girl or whoever is used to getting it the raw way, I do it the G way & I won't back down. Its simple reallyEither she lets me fling da clingfilm on her ting or sling ur ting to some other dingaling havin bre.

Anyway, as u were. I'm off.*walks off lol*
Ladies and gentlemen, a warm round of farewell applause for the Plastic-Wrapped Pum Pleaserthe Saran-Wrapped Slit Suckerthe Clingfilm-Enclosed Clit KisserTruly a trailblazer in the sexual arts. :D Nah foreal though props for taking all of this in good spirits
  • Upvote 1

Anyway, as u were. I'm off.*walks off lol*
Ladies and gentlemen, a warm round of farewell applause for the Plastic-Wrapped Pum Pleaserthe Saran-Wrapped Slit Suckerthe Clingfilm-Enclosed Clit KisserTruly a trailblazer in the sexual arts. :D Nah foreal though props for taking all of this in good spirits
LMFAO

Limerick time.Before he licks the tingHe covers the ting with clingHe think its okI wouldnt say its gayBut its certainly not the in thing.
There once was a man named GoddazWho had an ingenius modusTo make girls orgasmicHe'd slap down some plasticAnd commence cunnilingus with slobbers

If you're a G. you woudnt feel a way of gettin juices round ur mouf.... about all ova ur face loooool you aint creating tsunamies out ere!How exactly do u put clingfilm over a vagina n suck? Im tryna imagine it but im baffed.
I think the cling film would be on his face, it would provide a much more stable control area.

Guest Cousin Of Sleep
If you're a G. you woudnt feel a way of gettin juices round ur mouf.... about all ova ur face loooool you aint creating tsunamies out ere!
Aint been done right.... :D

but hang onif its that great surely you would have been asked to do it more than 3times& no amount of cling film thiness is greater than the raw tongue

Guest Cousin Of Sleep
nO, NO, NO. The cling must go on the ting. Otherwise there would be no flinging and this whole thing would be 66% less amusing.
Ok then it happens like thisYou spread out a square of clignfilm and lay it over her p*ssythen you take your finger, and gentle push it into her vagina.......then get to lickinghappy?:D