OFFICIAL Facebook/Random Topic

Jodie

LOL AT THINKIN TWO GUYS ARE PUTTING IT ON ME LIKE THT WITHOUT A MASH NO NEED TO COME BACK.
tbh what could he doneed to be realistic here.......man actually locked the door.....2 against 1 and 1 door exit with the door locked what can u do really...and looking at his frame he was physically inferior.Just have to hold the licks and come back later.

lol i never condoned man getting on his kneesits never a get on ur knees and i woulda reacted after man try look thru the phone like datWallet is understandable * concealment of drugs/weapons* but from the first violation it woulda been that/i dont think they would of done this to me , i think they just picked him out coz he looked a bit victimish

Kill the nigger.. Find his family... Lynch them, make this nigger watch... Then let this white guy papercut the nigger's balls off. Then slowly crush the nigger's limbs in a vice. Then finish him off with a curbstomp like on American History X
2nd highest rated comment u knowSMH

a. one not being trapped in some roomb. im not taking licks from no one.dnt care how big u are. beat the f*ck out of me. im not standing there and taking licks then getting on my knees then robbed.from ANYONE let alone two guys.
tbh
#forumsyndrome tbh. especially when all you would do is try rush at someone much more powerful. you will lie on your own blood for nothing, the smarter man would just take it cool and get him back, and only fight back if he could realistically stand a chancenot like the guy is about to sodomise you.

Standing there and doing nothing is the same result as fighting back. The getting on your knees thing is just pathetic.

a. one not being trapped in some roomb. im not taking licks from no one.dnt care how big u are. beat the f*ck out of me. im not standing there and taking licks then getting on my knees then robbed.from ANYONE let alone two guys.
tbh

oh so he actually had drugs?not so innnocent then is he?
Even if he did there's no need for the bangs IMOScare him a bit, no need to go on like a prick
He probably thought there's no point in snitching on the guy and drawing too much attention to the nightclub for drug use... at the same time tho recording what he done was not wise either... he had to let the guy know that what his doing cant happen in his club via intimidating him